Thursday, March 17, 2011

EARTHQUAKE PROOF

EARTHQUAKE PROOF

 I have given strict warning on how to build and where to build, in order to be unshakeable. Sand or rock the choice is yours of where to build. All flesh is sand, all temporary is sand and the soul is sand. What ever begins and ends with the 5 senses is sand. If it feels good, smells good, sounds good, looks good, tastes good, it is sand. 

There is nothing wrong with sand, it is a major ingredient of mortar and becomes a strong bonding agent when places in My hands to be used. However it can never be the foundation for anything permanent, for the earthquake will come and you can be sure it will fall. Another human being is sand, there are many of My children who build there house on another persons faith. In My kingdom only single story buildings are allowed. Two people cannot share the same foundation, the weight is too great. 

When the shaking begins the upper story will fall off because it has no faith foundation of it's own. Anyone who builds on good works and past accomplishments will experience a collapse. I am the rock and there can be no other foundation than Me. That words that I speak are life and will never move. There are no earthquakes in My kingdom and therefore nothing shakes. All that is built in earth will be shaken and fall. 

Some only have a foundation in the kingdom and the rest of the building is on sandy earth, everything will fall around them but their foundation will remain. They started right, but soon shifted tobgood works and accomplishments as their support system. It is easy to transfer your faith from what I say to what I do. This is a bad choice, for My word is established forever, but what I do is passing. 

When I heal your body, the healing will only last as long as your body lasts, so anything I do in the earth is temporary because the earth will pass away. Build your house on obedience to My word, not the letter, but the words that I speak to you. If you do know My voice, you cannot build anything in My kingdom. I give hourly and moment by moment instruction. I am a resident construction manager. 

If you have not heard My voice stop, you are wasting your time, all that you have built thus far is faulty and it will collapse shortly. If you are reminding Me and yourself of how many things you have done for Me, it will all be shaken to pieces. If you are reminding yourself of the things I have done for you, it is reinforcement to strengthen your kingdom building, when the enemy try's to discourage you.  

Enter into the closet each day and receive My building plans for that day. If you neglect the closet experience you have wasted a day and remember you have only so many days to build. Be thankful for any advance shaking, I am showing you mercy by allowing time on earth to rebuild it right. If I shake it every few days you will soon catch on, what is temporary and what is eternal. 

The western mindset knows very little about permanent and a whole lot, about cheap and fast. Your mind will be renewed in the planning room, with Me each day, as I hand out your instructions. Just as a reminder, I only hand out one days instruction at a time, don't ask Me for two or try to second guess the next days plan, you cannot build without Me, right there beside you. I will meet you in the planning room.

Psalm 127:1 (KJV)
Except the Lord build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the Lord keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.

Matthew 7:26-27 (AMP)
And everyone who hears these words of Mine and does not do them will be like a stupid (foolish) man who built his house upon the sand. [27] And the rain fell and the floods came and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell--and great and complete was the fall of it.

Luke 6:47-48 (KJV)
Whosoever cometh to me, and heareth my sayings, and doeth them, I will shew you to whom he is like: [48] He is like a man which built an house, and digged deep, and laid the foundation on a rock: and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house, and could not shake it: for it was founded upon a rock.

Acts 2:25-26 (AMP)
For David says in regard to Him, I saw the Lord constantly before me, for He is at my right hand that I may not be shaken or overthrown or cast down from my secure and happy state. [26] Therefore my heart rejoiced and my tongue exulted exceedingly; moreover, my flesh also will dwell in hope will encamp, pitch its tent, and dwell in hope in anticipation of the resurrection.

Hebrews 12:26-29 (AMP)
Then at Mount Sinai His voice shook the earth, but now He has given a promise: Yet once more I will shake and make tremble not only the earth but also the starry heavens. [27] Now this expression, Yet once more, indicates the final removal and transformation of all that can be shaken--that is, of that which has been created--in order that what cannot be shaken may remain and continue. [28] Let us therefore, receiving a kingdom that is firm and stable and cannot be shaken, offer to God pleasing service and acceptable worship, with modesty and pious care and godly fear and awe; [29] For our God is indeed a consuming fire.

1 Corinthians 3:12-15 (KJV)
Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble; [13] Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. [14] If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. [15] If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

Matthew 6:6 (AMP)
But when you pray, go into your most private room, and, closing the door, pray to your Father, Who is in secret; and your Father, Who sees in secret, will reward you in the open.

No comments:

Post a Comment