Saturday, March 26, 2011

IF IT WAS EASY, MAN COULD DO IT!!!

All of My acts are supernatural which by definition is beyond the ability of the natural. When I withdrew from Adam because of his disobedience you lost the ability to do the supernatural, because I AM the supernatural. When I return to you through the born again experience, supernatural returns automatically. The feats I give you to do 
are beyond your old natural ability, but not your supernatural self. You have answers to questions that are yet to be asked by the smartest of unregenerate men. 

The more you wait on Me and learn My ways and become intimate with Me, the more the supernatural will spring forth to your amazement. Supernatural acts do not originate in the human mind, but they are out of the range of rational, birthed in your spirit. How did you do that? This is a question often asked kingdom people. Their answer, " it was easy, I just obeyed". Here is the daily sequence; first, early morning intimacy; second, exact obedience; third,"how did you do that? 

Here are some guide lines to help you BUT ALWAYS AND ONLY AFTER INTIMACY : if it looks impossible, if others say, " you will never be able to pull that off", if it's something you never thought possible, if you hear yourself say, "this is crazy, I can never do this", yet every time you are quiet, you hear My small voice giving step by step instruction, saying, "now do this, and now do that", and it goes against your common sense, and your natural desires. It's Me. Welcome to the My kingdom and supernatural living, but always know it is only a result of DAILY INTIMACY WITH ME.

Isaiah 40:31 (AMP)
But those who wait for the Lord who expect, look for, and hope in Him shall change and renew their strength and power; they shall lift their wings and mount up close to God as eagles mount up to the sun; they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint or become tired.

Luke 18:27 (AMP)
But He said, What is impossible with men is possible with God.

Matthew 17:20 (AMP)
He said to them, Because of the littleness of your faith that is, your lack of firmly relying trust. For truly I say to you, if you have faith that is living like a grain of mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, Move from here to yonder place, and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you.

John 15:7 (AMP)
If you live in Me abide vitally united to Me and My words remain in you and continue to live in your hearts, ask whatever you will, and it shall be done for you.

Revelation 3:20-22 (AMP)
Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears and listens to and heeds My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will eat with him, and he will eat with Me. [21] He who overcomes (is victorious), I will grant him to sit beside Me on My throne, as I Myself overcame (was victorious) and sat down beside My Father on His throne. [22] He who is able to hear, let him listen to and heed what the Holy Spirit says to the assemblies (churches).

1 Kings 19:11-13 (AMP)
And He said, Go out and stand on the mount before the Lord. And behold, the Lord passed by, and a great and strong wind rent the mountains and broke in pieces the rocks before the Lord, but the Lord was not in the wind; and after the wind an earthquake, but the Lord was not in the earthquake; [12] And after the earthquake a fire, but the Lord was not in the fire; and after the fire a sound of gentle stillness and a still, small voice. [13] When Elijah heard the voice, he wrapped his face in his mantle and went out and stood in the entrance of the cave. And behold, there came a voice to him and said, What are you doing here, Elijah?

No comments:

Post a Comment