Saturday, March 12, 2011

LIFE STYLE VS INTERMITTENT COMMITMENT 

LIFE STYLE VS INTERMITTENT COMMITMENT 

Now that the battle of flesh VS unconditional surrender is settled, let Me show you the benefits. A lifestyle of unconditional surrender brings fast answers because your are living in My perfect will which includes My timing also. 

When you are in My will but out of My timing many answers are delayed until it fits My time table. Being in both of these you will experience instant answers or answers in hours instead of days, because you are always at the right place at the right time and you are seeking My kingdom first.

Along with unconditional surrender any and all of My Spiritual gifts are at your disposal because different gifts will be needed at different times. If one who has a needed gift is not available you need that gift to accomplish the task at hand. It's yours for the asking. 

Many will request your prayers expecting instant answers but their answer must also fit My time and will. Using the gift of knowledge will help you to pray in these circumstances. 

Unconditional surrender as a lifestyle will always be a daily decision, because every 24 hours has it's own evil and temptations to reject or yield to. With each passing day it will become easier to unconditionally surrender, until it becomes almost automatic. However I will never take over your will, it will always remain yours to surrender or take back. I do not want you as a robot, My glory comes from your daily decision to love and surrender. 

Delayed answers bring pressure, so if you can stay aligned with My timing that pressure is removed. The speed with which I answer is always linked to My timing and if you are always in My time you will understand what I meant by easy, when I said," my yoke is easy".  Remember everything is based on intimacy with Me and coveting My presence, without which unconditional surrender is impossible.

Now start enjoying the benefits of unconditional surrender, and see how quickly My kingdom comes wherever your feet treads.

Ecclesiastes 3:1-11 (KJV)
To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: [2] A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted; [3] A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up; [4] A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance; [5] A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing; [6] A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away; [7] A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak; [8] A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace. [9] What profit hath he that worketh in that wherein he laboureth? [10] I have seen the travail, which God hath given to the sons of men to be exercised in it. [11] He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end.

Psalm 81:13-14 (AMP)
Oh, that My people would listen to Me, that Israel would walk in My ways! [14] Speedily then I would subdue their enemies and turn My hand against their adversaries.

Isaiah 58:6-8 (KJV)
Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke? [7] Is it not to deal thy bread to the hungry, and that thou bring the poor that are cast out to thy house? when thou seest the naked, that thou cover him; and that thou hide not thyself from thine own flesh? [8] Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth  speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the Lord shall be thy rereward.

Luke 18:7-8 (AMP)
And will not our just God defend and protect and avenge His elect (His chosen ones), who cry to Him day and night? Will He defer them and delay help on their behalf? [8] I tell you, He will defend and protect and avenge them speedily. However, when the Son of Man comes, will He find persistence in faith on the earth?

1 Corinthians 12:29-31 (AMP)
Are all apostles (special messengers)? Are all prophets (inspired interpreters of the will and purposes of God)? Are all teachers? Do all have the power of performing miracles? [30] Do all possess extraordinary powers of healing? Do all speak with tongues? Do all interpret? [31] But earnestly desire and zealously cultivate the greatest and best gifts and graces (the higher gifts and the choicest graces). And yet I will show you a still more excellent way one that is better by far and the highest of them all--love.

Romans 8:32 (AMP)
He who did not withhold or spare even His own Son but gave Him up for us all, will He not also with Him freely and graciously give us all other things?

Luke 11:13 (AMP)
If you then, evil as you are, know how to give good gifts gifts that are to their advantage to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask and continue to ask Him!

Matthew 6:34 (AMP)
So do not worry or be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will have worries and anxieties of its own. Sufficient for each day is its own trouble.

Luke 11:3 (AMP)
Give us daily our bread food for the morrow.

Lamentations 3:22-28 (AMP)
It is because of the Lord''s mercy and loving-kindness that we are not consumed, because His tender compassions fail not. [23] They are new every morning; great and abundant is Your stability and faithfulness. [24] The Lord is my portion or share, says my living being (my inner self); therefore will I hope in Him and wait expectantly for Him. [25] The Lord is good to those who wait hopefully and expectantly for Him, to those who seek Him inquire of and for Him and require Him by right of necessity and on the authority of God''s word. [26] It is good that one should hope in and wait quietly for the salvation (the safety and ease) of the Lord. [27] It is good for a man that he should bear the yoke of divine disciplinary dealings in his youth. [28] Let him sit alone uncomplaining and keeping silent in hope, because God has laid the yoke upon him for his benefit.

Matthew 11:29 (AMP)
Take My yoke upon you and learn of Me, for I am gentle (meek) and humble (lowly) in heart, and you will find rest (relief and ease and refreshment and recreation and blessed quiet) for your souls.

No comments:

Post a Comment