Saturday, March 5, 2011

I AM NOT SEEKER FRIENDLY!!!

I AM NOT SEEKER FRIENDLY!!!

From the time of Adam, I have yet to find anyone seeking what I have to offer. The end of you and the beginning of Me. When you have no more, no more strength, no more fight, no more ideas, no more money, no more will to go on and no more plans, only then I am able to work the works of God in your life. 

To strip all of self from you is a very painful process, especially if you are a strong person. Your strong will is beginning to reject this message already, because of the very thought of the pain. All of the things you worked so hard for and even considered assets to My kingdom, will be put on the chopping block.

In order for My kingdom to come, your kingdom must go. No matter how much you say you love me, it is not pure, until all of self has been removed. This process is painful even to think about, but you will not enter the kingdom without it. No flesh shall glory in My presence, and going through the eye of the needle will strip away all the baggage of your accomplishments. 

What you call baggage is the simply scars of a sinful life, which I can heal in a second, what I call baggage are the things you boast about and cling too. The things you know, what you can do, what you plan on doing, or the things you have done. 

You have been taught to build your security on your accomplishments. Years of doing, doing, doing to make you feel good about yourself, to gain the respect of others, to have relatives, friends and strangers say, "well done", have all got to go. They must be stripped off in order to get through kingdom's gate. The rich young ruler's money represented all his accomplishments, he never even tried to go through the gate, he simply walked away.

I can see the struggle in your soul, you are fighting this with all that is with in you, but My spirit in you, is confirming it as truth. I know your heart and it's longing to be close to My heart. You cannot get close to My heart without entering My kingdom. As your desire draws you through the gate, you will seem to fail at everything you were once good at, because the ugly baggage of self confidence, is at last being stripped away.

As you struggle and twist and turn to get through the gate, your lips will finally utter the words, "I can't go on any more, I am at the end of my rope, I have no more will to fight, I have nothing more to offer, I have no more strength, unless you take over Father I am finished. The opening of the gate is the exact shape of your naked self, all attempts to bring anything with you will fail. On the other side of the gate, there is none of you and all of Me. Unless you come through the gate that way, you would be destroyed by My holiness.

The pain is great because the ugly baggage of self confidence is deep in you, and it's roots are wrapped around your will, just as an infected tooth finds it's roots wrapped around a jaw bone. Even your determination to serve Me must go, because it is based on what you think you have to offer the kingdom. 

My kingdom is not at all, seeker friendly, but when all of you is finally gone, then you will see all of Me, taking you through the gate. From that day forth people will say,"I just don't understand you any more," because you will have finally entered into My rest and you will then see My kingdom come and My will be done in you.

John 3:30 (AMP)
He must increase, but I must decrease. He must grow more prominent; I must grow less so.

Luke 13:23-24 (AMP)
And someone asked Him, Lord, will only a few be saved (rescued, delivered from the penalties of the last judgment, and made partakers of the salvation by Christ)? And He said to them, [24] Strive to enter by the narrow door force yourselves through it, for many, I tell you, will try to enter and will not be able.

Matthew 7:13-14 (AMP)
Enter through the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and spacious and broad is the way that leads away to destruction, and many are those who are entering through it. [14] But the gate is narrow (contracted by pressure) and the way is straitened and compressed that leads away to life, and few are those who find it.

Revelation 22:13-14 (AMP)
I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last (the Before all and the End of all). [14] Blessed (happy and to be envied) are those who cleanse their garments, that they may have the authority and right to approach the tree of life and to enter through the gates into the city.

Colossians 3:5 (AMP)
So kill (deaden, deprive of power) the evil desire lurking in your members those animal impulses and all that is earthly in you that is employed in sin: sexual vice, impurity, sensual appetites, unholy desires, and all greed and covetousness, for that is idolatry (the deifying of self and other created things instead of God).

Philippians 3:7-9 (AMP)
But whatever former things I had that might have been gains to me, I have come to consider as one combined loss for Christ''s sake. [8] Yes, furthermore, I count everything as loss compared to the possession of the priceless privilege (the overwhelming preciousness, the surpassing worth, and supreme advantage) of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord and of progressively becoming more deeply and intimately acquainted with Him of perceiving and recognizing and understanding Him more fully and clearly. For His sake I have lost everything and consider it all to be mere rubbish (refuse, dregs), in order that I may win (gain) Christ (the Anointed One), [9] And that I may actually be found and known as in Him, not having any self-achieved righteousness that can be called my own, based on my obedience to the Law''s demands (ritualistic uprightness and supposed right standing with God thus acquired), but possessing that genuine righteousness which comes through faith in Christ (the Anointed One), the truly right standing with God, which comes from God by saving faith.

John 6:63 (AMP)
It is the Spirit Who gives life He is the Life-giver; the flesh conveys no benefit whatever there is no profit in it. The words (truths) that I have been speaking to you are spirit and life.

Romans 7:18 (AMP)
For I know that nothing good dwells within me, that is, in my flesh. I can will what is right, but I cannot perform it. I have the intention and urge to do what is right, but no power to carry it out.

Romans 8:12-14,18 (KJV)
Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh. [13] For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live. [14] For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. [18] For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

1 Corinthians 1:25-29 (KJV)
Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men. [26] For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called : [27] But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; [28] And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea , and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: [29] That no flesh should glory in his presence.

Philippians 3:3 (AMP)
For we Christians are the true circumcision, who worship God in spirit and by the Spirit of God and exult and glory and pride ourselves in Jesus Christ, and put no confidence or dependence on what we are in the flesh and on outward privileges and physical advantages and external appearances--

1 Corinthians 2:14-16 (AMP)
But the natural, nonspiritual man does not accept or welcome or admit into his heart the gifts and teachings and revelations of the Spirit of God, for they are folly (meaningless nonsense) to him; and he is incapable of knowing them of progressively recognizing, understanding, and becoming better acquainted with them because they are spiritually discerned and estimated and appreciated. [15] But the spiritual man tries all things he examines, investigates, inquires into, questions, and discerns all things, yet is himself to be put on trial and judged by no one he can read the meaning of everything, but no one can properly discern or appraise or get an insight into him. [16] For who has known or understood the mind (the counsels and purposes) of the Lord so as to guide and instruct Him and give Him knowledge? But we have the mind of Christ (the Messiah) and do hold the thoughts (feelings and purposes) of His heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment