Friday, March 11, 2011

FORGET MY TEACHINGS, FOLLOW ME...THIS IS WHY YOU SO MISERABLE!!!

FORGET MY TEACHINGS, FOLLOW ME...THIS IS WHY YOU SO MISERABLE!!!

The reason you fear total surrender is your lack of understanding it's meaning and benefits. Unless you understand unconditional love, you will never unconditionally surrender. Unconditional surrender to anyone without unconditional love will imprison you to their conditions.

I am the originator and only source of unconditional love. Without Me there is none. Therefore it is foolish and dangerous to unconditionally surrender to anyone other than Me.

What does unconditional surrender to Me really lead to? It leads to, no more tossing and turning all night! No more grinding of teeth! No more muscle tension! No more pacing the floor! No more mental strain! It leads to inner rest! Peace! Calm presence! Enjoyment of smelling the roses of life! Time to get everything done with out pressure! 

The moment you enter this abandonment lifestyle you will begin to hear a lot of,"no don't touch that", just as when you entered natural life. The reason being, you have no idea how to live in My kingdom, where a lifestyle of total surrender is a must. In My kingdom only My will is done. Upon entering the gates you must surrender you will and take My yoke, which is doing the will of My Father, and not hard at all. 

So called Christianity became a hard life, because it became a religion and not simply following Me. If you try to follow My teachings without following Me, the stress of life will make you miserable. I am a person, my teachings are kingdom principles. Flesh always seeks to leave Me out and tries to manipulate kingdom principles to satisfy it's own lust. It always end in failure and misery. 

When you follow Me you don't need to worry about My teachings. You cannot follow Me without following My teachings, but you can follow My teachings without following Me and you will be of all men, most miserable. Many have seared their conscious, becoming talented religious con artists, teaching My teachings with great enticing words yet have never followed Me a single step.

Others followed Me for a short while, learned My principles and then decided to sell My principles for filthy lucre. These will pay dearly for fleecing and stumbling My sheep. The one thing no one ever accused Me of, was being after someone's money. If you are ever accused of that then you lack total surrender and are trying to pay the bills yourself. 

Total surrender to Me, means I pay the bills from then on. 
"What about My flat screen tv", you ask, think first, was it bought under My direction, or did flesh control your purchase. Everything and I mean everything is directed by Me under the unconditional surrender agreement. 

You are responsible for only one thing from this point on, TO OBEY. I will take care of the rest. Work where I tell you to work, fellowship where I say fellowship, go where I say to go. Buy what what I say to buy. Sell, give away, and burn things as I direct. Your entertainment will be fellowshipping with Me first and My body second.

Here's the deal, you give Me your live, since I gave Mine for you. This means, all your, time, efforts, labor, attention, love, devotion, even all your thoughts. In return I will take responsibility for you life, because you will then be a kingdom person.

Do not worry about retaining your identity because you will loose it completely. The old you will be gone, your old desires, habits, and attitudes will disappear and I will give you a new identity. Remember you were born wrong, so you had to be born again, but false teachers told you to retain your identity and follow My teachings instead of following Me, leading you to a confusing, miserable life of wanting to do right but ending up doing the opposite. 

If you are sick and tired of struggling with life, let Me live it for you by unconditionally surrendering to unconditional love and you will discover that My yoke really is easy.   

John 5:38-40 (AMP)
And you have not His word (His thought) living in your hearts, because you do not believe and adhere to and trust in and rely on Him Whom He has sent. That is why you do not keep His message living in you, because you do not believe in the Messenger Whom He has sent. [39] You search and investigate and pore over the Scriptures diligently, because you suppose and trust that you have eternal life through them. And these very Scriptures testify about Me! [40] And still you are not willing but refuse to come to Me, so that you might have life.

Matthew 15:8-9 (AMP)
These people draw near Me with their mouths and honor Me with their lips, but their hearts hold off and are far away from Me. [9] Uselessly do they worship Me, for they teach as doctrines the commands of men.

1 Corinthians 15:19 (AMP)
If we who are abiding in Christ have hope only in this life and that is all, then we are of all people most miserable and to be pitied.

2 Timothy 3:5 (AMP)
For although they hold a form of piety (true religion), they deny and reject and are strangers to the power of it their conduct belies the genuineness of their profession. Avoid all such people turn away from them.

Romans 7:23-24 (AMP)
But I discern in my bodily members in the sensitive appetites and wills of the flesh a different law (rule of action) at war against the law of my mind (my reason) and making me a prisoner to the law of sin that dwells in my bodily organs in the sensitive appetites and wills of the flesh. [24] O unhappy and pitiable and wretched man that I am! Who will release and deliver me from the shackles of this body of death?

Matthew 11:28-30 (AMP)
Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy-laden and overburdened, and I will cause you to rest. I will ease and relieve and refresh your souls. [29] Take My yoke upon you and learn of Me, for I am gentle (meek) and humble (lowly) in heart, and you will find rest (relief and ease and refreshment and recreation and blessed quiet) for your souls. [30] For My yoke is wholesome (useful, good--not harsh, hard, sharp, or pressing, but comfortable, gracious, and pleasant), and My burden is light and easy to be borne.

2 Corinthians 10:5 (AMP)
Inasmuch as we refute arguments and theories and reasonings and every proud and lofty thing that sets itself up against the true knowledge of God; and we lead every thought and purpose away captive into the obedience of Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One),

Hebrews 4:9-11 (KJV)
There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God. [10] For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his. [11] Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.

Hebrews 4:9-11 (AMP)
So then, there is still awaiting a full and complete Sabbath-rest reserved for the true people of God; [10] For he who has once entered God''s rest also has ceased from the weariness and pain of human labors, just as God rested from those labors peculiarly His own. [11] Let us therefore be zealous and exert ourselves and strive diligently to enter that rest of God, to know and experience it for ourselves, that no one may fall or perish by the same kind of unbelief and disobedience into which those in the wilderness fell.

Matthew 6:24-34 (AMP)
No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will stand by and be devoted to the one and despise and be against the other. You cannot serve God and mammon (deceitful riches, money, possessions, or whatever is trusted in). [25] Therefore I tell you, stop being perpetually uneasy (anxious and worried) about your life, what you shall eat or what you shall drink; or about your body, what you shall put on. Is not life greater in quality than food, and the body far above and more excellent than clothing? [26] Look at the birds of the air; they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father keeps feeding them. Are you not worth much more than they? [27] And who of you by worrying and being anxious can add one unit of measure (cubit) to his stature or to the span of his life? [28] And why should you be anxious about clothes? Consider the lilies of the field and learn thoroughly how they grow; they neither toil nor spin. [29] Yet I tell you, even Solomon in all his magnificence (excellence, dignity, and grace) was not arrayed like one of these. I Kings 10:4-7. [30] But if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is alive and green and tomorrow is tossed into the furnace, will He not much more surely clothe you, O you of little faith? [31] Therefore do not worry and be anxious, saying, What are we going to have to eat? or, What are we going to have to drink? or, What are we going to have to wear? [32] For the Gentiles (heathen) wish for and crave and diligently seek all these things, and your heavenly Father knows well that you need them all. [33] But seek (aim at and strive after) first of all His kingdom and His righteousness (His way of doing and being right), and then all these things taken together will be given you besides. [34] So do not worry or be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will have worries and anxieties of its own. Sufficient for each day is its own trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment