Tuesday, March 8, 2011

THE TRUE CONFESSION OF YOUR CREATOR

THE TRUE CONFESSION OF YOUR CREATOR

You have no idea how much I love you, or how long I will wait for you to call My name. I can't express how much, I long to hear your voice. Yes, I am the Almighty One and the creator of everything, and to most earthlings, that is all I will ever be. However there are some who have fallen deeply in love with Me. They are My beloved. Out of all of those I have chosen, these desire to be intimate with Me, and put Me before everyone else. They want to spend all their time with Me. They believe everything I say, and totally trust Me, no matter where I take them.

Everything in their lives center around what I want. Before they make any decisions, they make sure it will please Me. They don't just sing songs about Me, but they sing too Me. They always wait for Me and will never go anywhere without Me. They have offered up all their possessions to Me . They have given up their personal agendas, their dreams, their goals and even family and friends to be with Me.

They are the apple of My eye, because they have separated themselves unto Me, to be intimate with Me. Right now, I call them My friend, but soon I will take them as My bride. Ever since I created Adam I have waited for the day, you would make this commitment. I am so close that, when they cry, I understand and feel their pain, I rush to dry their tears. When they laugh I share their joy. As they travel the highways, I watch over them, I have even taken the wheel at times, to protect them. Oh how I enjoy so much, the time we spend together each day.

I love all My earthlings more than you can possibly understand, but when they love Me back with My own love, I cannot withhold any good thing. You will never know the tearing of My heart, how it is to love someone so much and not be able to be near them or communicate with them, because I know My own presence will destroy them. My holiness and my love are always conflicting one another, concerning My handmade creation.  If I get too close to them, My holiness will destroy them, but My love, calls on My mercy, and together love and mercy hold back the destructive force of My holiness, and My earthlings are able to continue on in a state of sin and death without being destroyed. This gives more time for My love calls to continue, calling them to repent and to cover themselves with the blood My son shed, so they can not only live in My holiness, without being destroyed, but they themselves are made holy.

Then I call again to those who want to enter a secret place, a place of total commitment and surrender where I can be intimate with them. Very few answer this call but to those that do, there is nothing that I will not do for them. These are My beloved, the ones that wait up for me, the ones that keep their oil filled and lamps trimmed. They worry about nothing because they abide in My presence night and day. These are the elect that will sit with Me on My throne forever, they have made their home in the Holy of Holies.

Please understand My heart, it is not My will to exclude any of My earthlings. It is their unwillingness to leave all, that excludes them. Do not be content with answering the first call, answer the second call, come up higher into the bride chamber, where all the longings of your heart are met and you can be one with Me again as I was with Adam.

Genesis 1:26-27 (AMP)
God said, Let Us Father, Son, and Holy Spirit make mankind in Our image, after Our likeness, and let them have complete authority over the fish of the sea, the birds of the air, the tame beasts, and over all of the earth, and over everything that creeps upon the earth. [27] So God created man in His own image, in the image and likeness of God He created him; male and female He created them.

Genesis 3:9 (AMP)
But the Lord God called to Adam and said to him, Where are you?

Hebrews 12:25-29 (KJV)
See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape , if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven: [26] Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven. [27] And this word , Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain. [28] Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear: [29] For our God is a consuming fire.

Hebrews 12:14 (AMP)
Strive to live in peace with everybody and pursue that consecration and holiness without which no one will ever see the Lord.

John 3:16 (AMP)
For God so greatly loved and dearly prized the world that He even gave up His only begotten (unique) Son, so that whoever believes in (trusts in, clings to, relies on) Him shall not perish (come to destruction, be lost) but have eternal (everlasting) life.

Song of Solomon 1:2-4 (KJV)
Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth: for thy love is better than wine. [3] Because of the savour of thy good ointments thy name is as ointment poured forth, therefore do the virgins love thee. [4] Draw me, we will run after thee: the king hath brought me into his chambers: we will be glad and rejoice in thee, we will remember thy love more than wine: the upright love thee.

Matthew 25:1-13 (AMP)
THEN THE kingdom of heaven shall be likened to ten virgins who took their lamps and went to meet the bridegroom. [2] Five of them were foolish (thoughtless, without forethought) and five were wise (sensible, intelligent, and prudent). [3] For when the foolish took their lamps, they did not take any extra oil with them; [4] But the wise took flasks of oil along with them also with their lamps. [5] While the bridegroom lingered and was slow in coming, they all began nodding their heads, and they fell asleep. [6] But at midnight there was a shout, Behold, the bridegroom! Go out to meet him! [7] Then all those virgins got up and put their own lamps in order. [8] And the foolish said to the wise, Give us some of your oil, for our lamps are going out. [9] But the wise replied, There will not be enough for us and for you; go instead to the dealers and buy for yourselves. [10] But while they were going away to buy, the bridegroom came, and those who were prepared went in with him to the marriage feast; and the door was shut. [11] Later the other virgins also came and said, Lord, Lord, open the door to us! [12] But He replied, I solemnly declare to you, I do not know you I am not acquainted with you. [13] Watch therefore give strict attention and be cautious and active, for you know neither the day nor the hour when the Son of Man will come.

John 15:7-12 (AMP)
If you live in Me abide vitally united to Me and My words remain in you and continue to live in your hearts, ask whatever you will, and it shall be done for you. [8] When you bear (produce) much fruit, My Father is honored and glorified, and you show and prove yourselves to be true followers of Mine. [9] I have loved you, just as the Father has loved Me; abide in My love continue in His love with Me. [10] If you keep My commandments if you continue to obey My instructions, you will abide in My love and live on in it, just as I have obeyed My Father''s commandments and live on in His love. [11] I have told you these things, that My joy and delight may be in you, and that your joy and gladness may be of full measure and complete and overflowing. [12] This is My commandment: that you love one another just as I have loved you.

Revelation 19:5-9 (AMP)
Then from the throne there came a voice, saying, Praise our God, all you servants of His, you who reverence Him, both small and great! [6] After that I heard what sounded like the shout of a vast throng, like the boom of many pounding waves, and like the roar of terrific and mighty peals of thunder, exclaiming, Hallelujah (praise the Lord)! For now the Lord our God the Omnipotent (the All-Ruler) reigns! [7] Let us rejoice and shout for joy exulting and triumphant! Let us celebrate and ascribe to Him glory and honor, for the marriage of the Lamb at last has come, and His bride has prepared herself. [8] She has been permitted to dress in fine (radiant) linen, dazzling and white--for the fine linen is (signifies, represents) the righteousness (the upright, just, and godly living, deeds, and conduct, and right standing with God) of the saints (God''s holy people). [9] Then the angel said to me, Write this down: Blessed (happy, to be envied) are those who are summoned (invited, called) to the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he said to me further, These are the true words (the genuine and exact declarations) of God.

Matthew 7:13-14 (AMP)
Enter through the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and spacious and broad is the way that leads away to destruction, and many are those who are entering through it. [14] But the gate is narrow (contracted by pressure) and the way is straitened and compressed that leads away to life, and few are those who find it.

Revelation 3:20-21 (AMP)
Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears and listens to and heeds My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will eat with him, and he will eat with Me. [21] He who overcomes (is victorious), I will grant him to sit beside Me on My throne, as I Myself overcame (was victorious) and sat down beside My Father on His throne.

No comments:

Post a Comment