Wednesday, March 9, 2011

YOU NEED TO THINK SMALL, MUCH SMALLER!!

YOU NEED TO THINK SMALL, MUCH SMALLER!!

How much land do you own? You really own more than you think. You need to think out of the box by answering these question: Are you My people? Are you called by My name? Have you humbled yourself?Have you turned from your wicked ways?  Are you seeking My face? If you answered, yes to all 5, then I have been  healing your land. Not the wicked nation you live in, but your land. The land I promised, that where ever your feet tread, was to be yours. 

The enemy has laid claim to your physical world, since he is the self proclaimed prince and power of it's atmosphere. Since I gave earth to Adam, to take dominion of, and Adam turned it over to lucifer, by default he can legally claim ownership. However if it's inhabitants (meaning you) invite Me to take over their earthly being, I have legal authority to lay claim to every place your feet tread.  

If you answered yes to all five, then I promised you, I would come and heal your land, the land you claim back for Me by your very footsteps. The nation itself will remain in darkness until such time as they meet the criteria. Human beings cannot outlast spiritual wickedness so, outside of meeting My criteria, they and their land have no hope, except to crumble. However the places you walk will become property of the kingdom if you will walk in My statutes and share My agape love. 

Now if you will begin to think much smaller and look where you are walking, you will begin to understand why you have been spared the calamity others are suffering. You have all your needs met, because I have healed your specific land. You walk through fire, yet you are not burned, you pass through the waters and you do not drown, your mountains are steep still you foot does not slip. When you moan and complain in the valleys, I do not cut you off. I have never failed to bring you out. 

I promised you food and shelter, never the American lifestyle, most of which are luxuries that have come between us. Remember, you are no longer your own, if you are a citizen of the kingdom, you are not of this world and therefore all your acquisitions are for the king. As I possess your being, each step you take has great meaning in the kingdom. Every step of the kingdom person is an offensive move, taking back territory lost by Adam.

You are to begin walking with the understanding that with each step you take, you are physically taking back ground from the enemy . When you acknowledge Me, I will direct your steps. As you delight in me I will direct your path.
The next time you enter a Walmart store, or any place of business, make your trip worth while, do damage to the enemy by claiming back territory by your every step. 

Every time you shake hands with someone, claim them in the Spirit. As you shake hands or hug someone, speak blessing into their lives.  To those doing harm, covertly break the enemies hold on their lives. My kingdom is always on the offense, never on the defense.

Unless I give specific direction, never do these things openly or out loud, you will be casting your pearls before swine and they will turn and rend you. This is a covert operation until the time I reveal My kingdom. You will be amazed at the favor you will begin to see as My Spirit moves in on the territory you have claimed for Me.

When ever you walk down the street, enter a store or a neighbor's house, recognize that you are reclaiming that territory for the kingdom. Stand in My covenant promise and you will begin to see the atmosphere change, as My promise overrules and nullifies satan's claim. 

Everywhere you look, you will start to see signs going up in these newly claimed territories. In the spirit I will place signs such as, NO LIEING BEYOND THIS POINT,    FORNICATION FREE HOME,     NO ABUSE OF EMPLOYEES IN THIS BUSINESS, FIND FORGIVENESS HERE,    DRUG FREE ZONE,   SMOKE FREE PERSON,   ADULTERY ENDED,   DIVORCE CANCELLED,    HUNGRY FED,   SICK HEALED,   DEBT PAID, ADDICTION FREE.

Genesis 3:5-8 (KJV)
For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil. [6] And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat. [7] And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons. [8] And they heard the voice of the Lord God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the Lord God amongst the trees of the garden.

2 Chronicles 7:14 (AMP)
If My people, who are called by My name, shall humble themselves, pray, seek, crave, and require of necessity My face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven, forgive their sin, and heal their land.

Romans 5:12 (AMP)
Therefore, as sin came into the world through one man, and death as the result of sin, so death spread to all men, no one being able to stop it or to escape its power because all men sinned.

Ephesians 2:2 (KJV)
Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

Deuteronomy 11:23-25 (AMP)
Then the Lord will drive out all these nations before you, and you shall dispossess nations greater and mightier than you. [24] Every place upon which the sole of your foot shall tread shall be yours: from the wilderness to Lebanon, and from the River, the river Euphrates, to the western sea the Mediterranean your territory shall be. [25] There shall no man be able to stand before you; the Lord your God shall lay the fear and the dread of you upon all the land that you shall tread, as He has said to you

Luke 10:19 (AMP)
Behold! I have given you authority and power to trample upon serpents and scorpions, and physical and mental strength and ability over all the power that the enemy possesses; and nothing shall in any way harm you.

Leviticus 20:22-24 (AMP)
You shall therefore keep all My statutes and all My ordinances and do them, that the land where I am bringing you to dwell may not vomit you out as it did those before you. [23] You shall not walk in the customs of the nation which I am casting out before you; for they did all these things, and therefore I was wearied and grieved by them. [24] But I have said to you, You shall inherit their land, and I will give it to you to possess, a land flowing with milk and honey. I am the Lord your God, Who has separated you from the peoples

Isaiah 43:1-2 (KJV)
But now thus saith the Lord that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine. [2] When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

Philippians 4:19 (KJV)
But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Mark 16:17-18 (AMP)
And these attesting signs will accompany those who believe: in My name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new languages; [18] They will pick up serpents; and even if they drink anything deadly, it will not hurt them; they will lay their hands on the sick, and they will get well.

Luke 13:18-21 (AMP)
This led Him to say, What is the kingdom of God like? And to what shall I compare it? [19] It is like a grain of mustard seed, which a man took and planted in his own garden; and it grew and became a tree, and the wild birds found shelter and roosted and nested in its branches. [20] And again He said, To what shall I liken the kingdom of God? [21] It is like leaven which a woman took and hid in three measures of wheat flour or meal until it was all leavened (fermented).

Matthew 11:12 (AMP)
And from the days of John the Baptist until the present time, the kingdom of heaven has endured violent assault, and violent men seize it by force as a precious prize--a share in the heavenly kingdom is sought with most ardent zeal and intense exertion.

Luke 4:18-19 (AMP)
The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me, because He has anointed Me the Anointed One, the Messiah to preach the good news (the Gospel) to the poor; He has sent Me to announce release to the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to send forth as delivered those who are oppressed who are downtrodden, bruised, crushed, and broken down by calamity, [19] To proclaim the accepted and acceptable year of the Lord the day when salvation and the free favors of God profusely abound.

Revelation 11:15 (AMP)
The seventh angel then blew his trumpet, and there were mighty voices in heaven, shouting, The dominion (kingdom, sovereignty, rule) of the world has now come into the possession and become the kingdom of our Lord and of His Christ (the Messiah), and He shall reign forever and ever (for the eternities of the eternities)!

No comments:

Post a Comment