Tuesday, March 15, 2011

CHANGE YOUR DIET

CHANGE YOUR DIET

There are new levels and new glories as you grow in Me. Each new level demands a purer and more nutritious food. What was fine for the former glory will lead to weakness and lack of energy in the new glory. 

The news, the world situations, the hopelessness of the world can no longer be the focus of attention. Your food must come from the throne room because the meat that you eat is to do My will. The understanding of My will is directly connected to your spiritual diet. Long hours in My presence will keep you above the effects of the end time happenings. 

The daily evils that come against you are increasing as time runs out. This increase in pressure demands more energy to overcome in the natural and spiritual. It is a lie and deception of the enemy to believe you must know all the world happenings in order to understand the times in which you are living. With this deception he pulls you away from My table to feed and watch what he is doing. He can only do what I let him do and it's all prophesied in My word.

I know what you need to know of the world happenings and you will have sufficient knowledge. The enemy knows that focusing on destruction will lead to destruction, focusing on building will build. Feed at My table only and your diet will have kingdom nutrition that will keep you strong so you can endure to the end. 

John 4:31-34 (KJV)
In the mean while his disciples prayed him, saying, Master, eat. [32] But he said unto them, I have meat to eat that ye know not of. [33] Therefore said the disciples one to another, Hath any man brought him ought to eat? [34] Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work.

Matthew 6:34 (AMP)
So do not worry or be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will have worries and anxieties of its own. Sufficient for each day is its own trouble.

Luke 21:28 (KJV)
And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Luke 9:59-62 (KJV)
And he said unto another, Follow me. But he said, Lord, suffer me first to go and bury my father. [60] Jesus said unto him, Let the dead bury their dead: but go thou and preach the kingdom of God. [61] And another also said, Lord, I will follow thee; but let me first go bid them farewell, which are at home at my house. [62] And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.

Philippians 3:13-14 (AMP)
I do not consider, brethren, that I have captured and made it my own yet; but one thing I do it is my one aspiration: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, [14] I press on toward the goal to win the supreme and heavenly prize to which God in Christ Jesus is calling us upward.

Genesis 19:24-26 (AMP)
Then the Lord rained on Sodom and on Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the Lord out of the heavens. [25] He overthrew, destroyed, and ended those cities, and all the valley and all the inhabitants of the cities, and what grew on the ground. [26] But Lot''s wife looked back from behind him, and she became a pillar of salt.

No comments:

Post a Comment