Sunday, March 20, 2011

HOW SEPARATED ARE YOU?

HOW SEPARATED ARE YOU?

When I said, "come out from among them and be separate", it was all inclusive. The ways of Babylon are evil and even the infrastructure is evil. The banking system, the credit system, and their whole economic system is set up to enslave people. They promise freedom to bait you into shackles. Their goal is to have you making bricks night and day just to stay alive and satisfy their greed.

The communication systems, cell phones, Internet, and all electronic equipment is in their control and monitored by them. Transportation is fueled by oil which is controlled by the highest evil powers of Babylon. My people have become dependent on Babylon's infrastructure making the separation much more difficult.  

The execution of My judgment in very simple. The enemy of the human soul has longed to devour all of humanity, My protective hand alone and only My hand, has restrained him. I know exactly what he will do, the moment I lift My hand. I have lifted My hand over cities and regions in the past to give opportunity for My people to return to Me and separate themselves unto Me. Now I am lifting My protective hand over entire nations.

Because My people have entangled themselves in the Babylonian system their faith will be greatly stretched to limits, far beyond the western mindset. They will need faith for, disconnected cell phones to work, gas takes that replenish themselves, bread that expands, heat with no fire, gardens that produce beyond belief. Overnight they will realize the need for 1st Corinthians 13. Share, share, share, will be the love law of their shared land. Those who refuse, will suffer outside My presence, with the babylonians. 

The paradigm of  the western believer is so locked in to the limitations of Babylon that everything in their soul will be stretched beyond human limits. However I am calling an army of experienced individuals together from the four corners, that will teach and guide My people in kingdom living. These skilled and seasoned leaders have spent a lifetime in training, for this time. The migration of these leaders is beyond their understanding, but they know My voice and they will follow My directions.

Hearts will change in one night. Some will soften and others will harden. Some will yield to faith and others will give in to fear. Do not be dismayed by this, for the separation must come. I will do the drawing and separating because human emotions will make wrong choices. If you convince someone who is motivated by fear, they will become a Judas later. I will separate the fearful, you do not know them. Some who sound fearful, will have great faith, in the time of trouble. 

When Noah obeyed and completed the ark, I call the animals, I separated them by number and gender. They all fit and they all survived. Leave all the separating and adding to up to Me, you will be amazed at the people I will draw. They will simply show up and say, "God sent us, for such a time as this, we are not sure why but here we are", then watch what I do. 

I will repeat the separating and establish My kingom communities,  all over the planet, all at the same time, it will be a very quick work. As this happens My glory will cover the earth as the water, for My people will have separated themselves and I will be their God and they shall be My people, and nothing shall overtake them.

1 Peter 5:8-9 (AMP)
Be well balanced (temperate, sober of mind), be vigilant and cautious at all times; for that enemy of yours, the devil, roams around like a lion roaring in fierce hunger, seeking someone to seize upon and devour. [9] Withstand him; be firm in faith against his onset--rooted, established, strong, immovable, and determined, knowing that the same (identical) sufferings are appointed to your brotherhood (the whole body of Christians) throughout the world.

Jeremiah 24:1-10 (KJV)
The Lord shewed me, and, behold, two baskets of figs were set before the temple of the Lord , after that Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon had carried away captive Jeconiah the son of Jehoiakim king of Judah, and the princes of Judah, with the carpenters and smiths, from Jerusalem, and had brought them to Babylon. [2] One basket had very good figs, even like the figs that are first ripe: and the other basket had very naughty figs, which could not be eaten, they were so bad. [3] Then said the Lord unto me, What seest thou, Jeremiah? And I said, Figs; the good figs, very good; and the evil, very evil, that cannot be eaten, they are so evil. [4] Again the word of the Lord came unto me, saying, [5] Thus saith the Lord , the God of Israel; Like these good figs, so will I acknowledge them that are carried away captive of Judah, whom I have sent out of this place into the land of the Chaldeans for their good. [6] For I will set mine eyes upon them for good, and I will bring them again to this land: and I will build them, and not pull them down; and I will plant them, and not pluck them up. [7] And I will give them an heart to know me, that I am the Lord : and they shall be my people, and I will be their God: for they shall return unto me with their whole heart. [8] And as the evil figs, which cannot be eaten, they are so evil; surely thus saith the Lord , So will I give Zedekiah the king of Judah, and his princes, and the residue of Jerusalem, that remain in this land, and them that dwell in the land of Egypt: [9] And I will deliver them to be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth for their hurt, to be a reproach and a proverb, a taunt and a curse, in all places whither I shall drive them. [10] And I will send the sword, the famine, and the pestilence, among them, till they be consumed from off the land that I gave unto them and to their fathers.

2 Corinthians 6:14-18 (AMP)
Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers do not make mismated alliances with them or come under a different yoke with them, inconsistent with your faith. For what partnership have right living and right standing with God with iniquity and lawlessness? Or how can light have fellowship with darkness? [15] What harmony can there be between Christ and Belial the devil? Or what has a believer in common with an unbeliever? [16] What agreement can there be between a temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God; even as God said, I will dwell in and with and among them and will walk in and with and among them, and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. [17] So, come out from among unbelievers, and separate (sever) yourselves from them, says the Lord, and touch not any unclean thing; then I will receive you kindly and treat you with favor, [18] And I will be a Father to you, and you shall be My sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty.

2 Kings 22:4-7 (KJV)
Go up to Hilkiah the high priest, that he may sum the silver which is brought into the house of the Lord , which the keepers of the door have gathered of the people: [5] And let them deliver it into the hand of the doers of the work, that have the oversight of the house of the Lord : and let them give it to the doers of the work which is in the house of the Lord , to repair the breaches of the house, [6] Unto carpenters, and builders, and masons, and to buy timber and hewn stone to repair the house. [7] Howbeit there was no reckoning made with them of the money that was delivered into their hand, because they dealt faithfully.

1 Corinthians 13:1-13 (KJV)
Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. [2] And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing. [3] And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor , and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing. [4] Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, [5] Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; [6] Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth; [7] Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things. [8] Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away. [9] For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. [10] But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away. [11] When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. [12] For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known. [13] And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

Acts 4:32 (AMP)
Now the company of believers was of one heart and soul, and not one of them claimed that anything which he possessed was exclusively his own, but everything they had was in common and for the use of all.Acts 4:33-35 (KJV)
And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all. [34] Neither was there any among them that lacked: for as many as were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the prices of the things that were sold, [35] And laid them down at the apostles' feet: and distribution was made unto every man according as he had need.

Genesis 7:1-5,7-10 (AMP)
AND THE Lord said to Noah, Come with all your household into the ark, for I have seen you to be righteous (upright and in right standing) before Me in this generation. [2] Of every clean beast you shall receive and take with you seven pairs, the male and his mate, and of beasts that are not clean a pair of each kind, the male and his mate, [3] Also of the birds of the air seven pairs, the male and the female, to keep seed their kind alive over all the earth or land. [4] For in seven days I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights, and every living substance and thing that I have made I will destroy, blot out, and wipe away from the face of the earth. [5] And Noah did all that the Lord commanded him. [7] And Noah and his sons and his wife and his sons'' wives with him went into the ark because of the waters of the flood. [8] Of clean animals and of animals that are not clean, and of birds and fowls, and of everything that creeps on the ground, [9] There went in two and two with Noah into the ark, the male and the female, as God had commanded Noah. [10] And after the seven days the floodwaters came upon the earth or land.

Psalm 91:1-16 (AMP)
HE WHO dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall remain stable and fixed under the shadow of the Almighty Whose power no foe can withstand. [2] I will say of the Lord, He is my Refuge and my Fortress, my God; on Him I lean and rely, and in Him I confidently trust! [3] For then He will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence. [4] Then He will cover you with His pinions, and under His wings shall you trust and find refuge; His truth and His faithfulness are a shield and a buckler. [5] You shall not be afraid of the terror of the night, nor of the arrow (the evil plots and slanders of the wicked) that flies by day, [6] Nor of the pestilence that stalks in darkness, nor of the destruction and sudden death that surprise and lay waste at noonday. [7] A thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand, but it shall not come near you. [8] Only a spectator shall you be yourself inaccessible in the secret place of the Most High as you witness the reward of the wicked. [9] Because you have made the Lord your refuge, and the Most High your dwelling place, [10] There shall no evil befall you, nor any plague or calamity come near your tent. [11] For He will give His angels especial charge over you to accompany and defend and preserve you in all your ways of obedience and service. [12] They shall bear you up on their hands, lest you dash your foot against a stone. [13] You shall tread upon the lion and adder; the young lion and the serpent shall you trample underfoot. [14] Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore will I deliver him; I will set him on high, because he knows and understands My name has a personal knowledge of My mercy, love, and kindness--trusts and relies on Me, knowing I will never forsake him, no, never. [15] He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. [16] With long life will I satisfy him and show him My salvation.

1 comment:

  1. Jim, this is a true Word, although many will find it hard to receive. I believe we are in the beginning of these "birth pangs". God is birthing something in the earth such as has never been seen before.

    By His grace, we will be in that company of believers that is liberated from Babylon and starts the journey back, through the deserts, to the New Jerusalem.

    ReplyDelete