Friday, December 16, 2011

DO YOU SPEAK KINGDOM?

DO YOU SPEAK KINGDOM?

All earthly languages have one thing in common. They all sound different and differ in difficulty to master, but they all have a negative side. The kingdom language is the only one with all positive. You may ask how can you have a positive without a negative? In the natural world, negative makes, positive possible, because if positive did not conflict with negative it would be neutral. But the all positive kingdom language conflicts with the negative of all human languages.
"Once I was alive, but quite apart from and unconscious of the Law. But when the commandment came, sin lived again and I died (was sentenced by the Law to death)." Romans 7:9 (AMP)
 
So much of human language is old nature baggage that is not understood in the kingdom. It is a language of death, defeat, and self destruction. It is so ingrained in human brain, it keeps millions under the oppression of the enemy,  not knowing why. "Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof." Proverbs 18:21

Is this your language? "I can't"
Or is this your language?
"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me". Philippians 4:13

Is this your language? "we can't afford"
Or is this your language?..." the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are yours;
1 Corinthians 3:22

Is this your language? "I'm coming down with something"
Or is this your language?..."with his stripes we are healed."  Isaiah 53:5 (KJV)

Is this your language? "what IF"
Or is this your language?"...take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?"  Matthew 6:31

Is this your language? "we will never be able"
Or is this your language?"... Let us go up at once, and possess it; for we are well able to overcome it." Numbers 13:30

Is this your language? "it's just my luck"
Or is this your language?"Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ..." 2 Corinthians 2:14

Is this your language? "I'm retiring soon"
Or is this your language?..." but when thou shalt be old, thou shalt stretch forth thy hands, and another shall gird thee, and carry thee whither thou wouldest not." John 21:18 but you will never retire.

Is this your language? "it's killing me"
Or is this your language? "It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life." John 6:63

 How can a kingdom person say " we cannot afford", when I am their source? Do I ever run out of anything including money? It's never a case of can't afford but only of you being in the kingdom, doing My will. ..."whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive."  Matthew 21:22 Can I afford it? Who are you working for?

Before you decide to attach yourself to someone, check which language they speak. If the words they speak are death, warn them, but do not be yoked together with them or you will die their death of unbelief.  "Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness"? 2 Corinthians 6:14 (KJV)

You may have faith, but an unbeliever may be canceling out the answer and you are going nowhere. ..." I did not do many works of power (in My home town), because of their unbelief (their lack of faith in (My) divine mission)." Matthew 13:58 (AMP)
Do you remember when they laughed (Me) to scorn. ... I put them all out, (and I took) the father and the mother of the damsel, and them that were with (Me), and entereth in where the damsel was lying. Mark 5:40 (KJV) The scoffers were blocking the answer to My faith, so they had to go! They could not block My faith, but their unbelief, which is negative belief, gives the principalities of darkness, enough power to block the answer.

If you will spend intimate time with Me every day you will learn to speak kingdom language fluently. Then you will move in step with the kingdom.

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment