Friday, December 2, 2011

SMASHING THE ADAM

SMASHING THE ADAM

The most powerful explosion in the history of mankind, is when the atom is cracked open and it's core power is released. Did you know there is a spiritual Adam inside every human being. This Adam's power is missing, because I was it's core power when I created man in My image. "And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; (core power) and man became a living soul."Genesis 2:7

The core was removed when I withdrew because of sin, and the original Adam became powerless. The enemy moved in with his nature to control human flesh from that time. When I am invited back in to the human spirit through the work of the blood of My son, core power is restored. The power is greater than than any on earth or in hell. "... because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world." 1 John 4:4

The Spirit power inside the Adam nature is so powerful that,
"...you can say to this mountain, Move from here to yonder place, and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you." Matthew 17:20 (AMP) However, just as the natural atom must be smashed to release it's power, so must the spiritual Adam nature in you, be smashed to release it's Spirit power. The smashing process is slow and painful to the emotions of man. The shell called the flesh, (adam nature) must be destroyed, to release the God core power inside. Saying no to the natural and yes to the spiritual, begins to crack the sin nature, which imprisons My Spirit. 
..."the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do. [20] Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me." Romans 7:19-20

Let me put it this way, "Whoever finds his lower life will lose it the higher life, and whoever loses his lower life on My account will find it the higher life." Matthew 10:39 (AMP) The trigger that sets off the God power inside, is a speck of faith, the size of a mustard seed. Do not get discouraged when My power does not explode. The breaking of the Adam nature, must take place first, and because that nature is so much a part of you and who you are, it takes time for My word to convince you that, ..."in (you) (that is, in your flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with you; but how to perform that which is good You find not." Romans 7:18

My word slowly works to separate and divide your nature from Mine so you can see what needs to be smashed and put to death. "For the Word that God speaks is alive and full of power making it active, operative, energizing, and effective; it is sharper than any two-edged sword, penetrating to the dividing line of the breath of life (soul) and the immortal spirit, and of joints and marrow of the deepest parts of our nature, exposing and sifting and analyzing and judging the very thoughts and purposes of the heart." Hebrews 4:12 (AMP)

During this process, every once in a while you will see a burst of Spirit energy come forth, and a miracle will take place. This will encourage you to continue the smashing process and eventually you will stop saying, "O unhappy and pitiable and wretched man that I am! Who will release and deliver me from the shackles of this body of death?" Romans 7:24 (AMP) and you will begin saying, "in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us."Romans 8:37 

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment