Wednesday, December 14, 2011

LIVING ON LEFTOVERS

LIVING ON LEFTOVERS

In a nation of super abundance, leftovers are thrown in the garbage or fed to the poor and animals. But in My kingdom this is reversed. The leftovers are the residual of abundance. The abundance is for the hungry and poor and the residual is for you to live on. It is a foundational building block of the kingdom.  "And they did all eat, and were filled: and they took up of the fragments that remained twelve baskets full. [21] And they that had eaten were about five thousand men, beside women and children." Matthew 14:20-21 (KJV)
I know how to count, I broke enough bread for My disciples to eat after they had faithfully fed the hungry. One basket for each disciple.

When you are in the kingdom you have the kings attitude for living. That attitude is, "it's all about them". Everything in your being and your thought life is others. How can, I help?How can I be a blessing? Lord, use Me to meet the need. When you go to work, it's all about others, making money for others to be fed, buying a car not for speed, or to impress but big enough to transport others. When a kingdom person buys a house, it's with room enough for others. With a kingdom businessman it's all about the customer and the employees and the hungry, and naked.

When you enter kingdom, living for self stays out side the gate and others are forever your focus. Only when you lift up your eyes from yourself, will you be able to look on the harvest and see what I see. ..." behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest". John 4:35 (KJV) If I am abiding in you and you in My word then you will be consumed with My attitude of laying down your life, and there will always be enough left over for you.

When you are worrying about yourself, you are back in your old nature and the kingdom is not being built. ..."seek (aim at and strive after) first of all (My) kingdom and (My) righteousness (My way of doing and being right), and then all these things taken together will be given you besides. [34] So do not worry or be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will have worries and anxieties of its own. Sufficient for each day is its own trouble." Matthew 6:33-34 (AMP)  

You take care of others and I will take care of you. Always focus on what I am doing and saying and the kingdom lifestyle will be automatic. You will never want to go back to yourself again. The leftovers of abundance will be more than enough. ..." your Father knows what you need before you ask Him. Matthew 6:8 (AMP) If you really love Me and are part of My kingdom then ..." Feed my sheep". John 21:17 (KJV)


Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment