Monday, December 26, 2011

SOUL HUGS

SOUL HUGS

Every person created has a inner need for physical contact with other humans. The rougher times get, the more hugs are needed because hugs are a sign of acceptance and assurance that someone cares. However you have never really been hugged until I have hugged you. When I hug you, I hug your soul, but only if you will allow Me too. A true hug comes out of intimacy with Me. When I hug your mind, you are circled with peace, when I hug your will, your striving ends, and when I hug your emotions, you enter into My rest.  "I make you lie down in fresh, tender green pastures; I lead you beside the still and restful waters. [3] I refresh and restores your life ( yourself); I lead you in the paths of righteousness uprightness and right standing with Me--not for your earning it, but for My name's sake." Psalm 23:2-3 (AMP)

There are times when you really blow it and you think you are too bad to let Me hug you anymore. People are condemning you and even your own heart is keeping you in condemnation, but I am greater than that. "Whenever our hearts in tormenting self-accusation make us feel guilty and condemn us, we are in God''s hands. For He is above and greater than our consciences (our hearts), and He knows (perceives and understands) everything nothing is hidden from Him. [21] And, beloved, if our consciences (our hearts) do not accuse us if they do not make us feel guilty and condemn us, we have confidence (complete assurance and boldness) before God," 1 John 3:20-21 (AMP)

There is no more excuse for sin and I will never condone sin but ..." if any man sin, you have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous" 1 John 2:1 My hugs will give you such confidence that you will no longer allow sin to dominate your life. "Beloved, if our heart condemn us not, then have we confidence toward God. [22] And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight." 1 John 3:21-22 (KJV)

I want you to know I have done everything for you, except choose for you. This I will never do, I am your strength, you overcomer, your protector, your joy, peace and love, but you are the chooser. Do you want to be eternally hugged and held by Me? Then choose to leave everything else and let Me hug you. I so long to hug you and hold you, that you will never loose confidence and always be an overcomer. "Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:" Philippians 1:6 (KJV)

Why don't you crawl up into My lap and let Me hold you forever. Let Me hold you while you drive, while you work, while you make decisions, when you face opposition, so that I can bless you My child. "And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the Lord thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth: [2] And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God. [3] Blessed shalt thou be in the city, and blessed shalt thou be in the field. [4] Blessed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy ground, and the fruit of thy cattle, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep. [5] Blessed shall be thy basket and thy store. [6] Blessed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and blessed shalt thou be when thou goest out. [7] The Lord shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways. [8] The Lord shall command the blessing upon thee in thy storehouses, and in all that thou settest thine hand unto; and he shall bless thee in the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee. [9] The Lord shall establish thee an holy people unto himself, as he hath sworn unto thee, if thou shalt keep the commandments of the Lord thy God, and walk in his ways. [10] And all people of the earth shall see that thou art called by the name of the Lord ; and they shall be afraid of thee. [11] And the Lord shall make thee plenteous in goods, in the fruit of thy body, and in the fruit of thy cattle, and in the fruit of thy ground, in the land which the Lord sware unto thy fathers to give thee. [12] The Lord shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow. [13] And the Lord shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the Lord thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them : [14] And thou shalt not go aside from any of the words which I command thee this day, to the right hand, or to the left, to go after other gods to serve them." Deuteronomy 28:1-14 (KJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment