Wednesday, December 21, 2011

IF THE DEMONS DON'T CRY OUT, LEAVE THEM IN THE TOMBS

IF THE DEMONS DON'T CRY OUT, LEAVE THEM IN THE TOMBS

Deliverance is a byproduct of My presence, it's never the focus. When you host My presence all you need to do is walk where I tell you, and My presence will do the work.
When the enemy possesses a persons mind, their deliverance is totally resting on the amount of My presence, the power that is in you. Demons are afraid of Me, because when I come near, the light shines in their darkness and torments them. If I walk near them they are gripped with fear, knowing that I will ultimately punish them with eternal torment. "And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time?" Matthew 8:29 (KJV)

Beware, if the demon possessed are not begging you to get away and leave them alone, then you are not carrying enough of My presence to strike fear in them and you are not equipped to evict them from their habitat." If you continue to harass them you and your family will get hurt.
A demon will never attack you, if you have the proper authority from Me, by carrying an abundance of My presence. If they are comfortable conversing with you, then you do not have enough authority to control them and they know it. If you threaten them they will even physically attack you.  "Then some of the traveling Jewish exorcists (men who adjure evil spirits) also undertook to call the name of the Lord Jesus over those who had evil spirits, saying, I solemnly implore and charge you by the Jesus Whom Paul preaches! [14] Seven sons of a certain Jewish chief priest named Sceva were doing this. [15] But one evil spirit retorted, Jesus I know, and Paul I know about, but who are you? [16] Then the man in whom the evil spirit dwelt leaped upon them, mastering two of them, and was so violent against them that they dashed out of that house in fear, stripped naked and wounded. [17] This became known to all who lived in Ephesus, both Jews and Greeks, and alarm and terror fell upon them all; and the name of the Lord Jesus was extolled and magnified." Acts 19:13-17 (AMP)

Never go out and search for the demon possessed, stay focused on preaching the good news and building the kingdom. When you come across those who are possessed, just let My presence do the work, if they do not cry out, leave them be or they will destroy you and the work I have called you too. Many people have been seduced out of their calling by the enemy forces, because they had sympathy for those that were bound. Having sympathy in the spirit realm can get you killed. In war anything goes, suppose the enemy knows you love to protect babies, all they need to do is lay a baby in a mine field and wait for your sympathy to take over, and you will be blown to bits.

Don't let sympathy get you sidetracked into the realms of darkness. You will loose your focus, then your joy and finally your strength. You will become a lone ranger fighting a loosing battle, against demons, people, and even friends and then you will blame Me for it. Run back to your calling, spreading the good news by carrying My presence from the closet to the world. ..."All authority (all power of rule) in heaven and on earth has been given to Me. [19] Go then and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them into the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, [20] Teaching them to observe everything that I have commanded you, and behold, I am with you all the days (perpetually, uniformly, and on every occasion), to the very close and consummation of the age. Amen (so let it be)." Matthew 28:18-20 (AMP)

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment