Saturday, December 3, 2011

GOD OF SPECIFICS

GOD OF SPECIFICS
>
> Many misguided believers, think I operate with logic which means they do not know My ways, but only My acts.  I ..." made known (My) ways unto Moses, (My) acts unto the children of Israel." Psalm 103:7 (KJV) Those who know My acts are always part of the result rather than the cause. Moses was always part of the cause of what I did with My people. He had a desire to know Me intimately, therefore I shared with him in the secret chamber, the things I was about to do.
>
> When I give a direction to feed the hungry those who know My acts will feed the hungry anyplace. Those who know My ways will feed specifically the hungry, that I point out. It is not a bad thing to feed a hungry person at any time, however it is much better to be an answer to someones prayer, some where in the world. Those who know My ways are always My answer to someones prayer, those who only know My acts are many times the recipients of the acts. Much of the time they are just aimlessly trying to do good.
>
> When I ask you to go to a certain house at a certain time, to meet a certain person, you are part of My ways. If you are the one in the house you are part of My acts. "Arise, get thee to Zarephath, which belongeth to Zidon, and dwell there: behold, I have commanded a widow woman there to sustain thee." 1 Kings 17:9 (KJV)   If I tell you to give to the poor in a far off land and you obey, you are part of My way, and the answer to someones prayers. However some will say, you have the poor in your own country, what about them. These people who try to recommission you,  only know My acts, and do not understand that I have a purpose for everything I do. I am running a kingdom of order based on My interaction with people's prayers of faith, in every nation.
>
> They see Me feed in Africa, so they use logic, and say why not feed in your home town. They do not know that I spoke to someone in the secret chamber and said feed a specific group in Africa. They are never entering the secret chamber, to hear  or be part of My plan and ways. Someone in Africa prayed and I commissioned you to be their answer, if you follow their logic, you will be in disobedience and suffer the consequences of discipline.
>
> Feeding the hungry everywhere is not always My will, because in some cases you are enabling the lazy, the rebellious, and those I am disciplining for their disobedience.    ..." this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat." 2 Thessalonians 3:10 (KJV) I hear and know those who make excuse to avoid work, and I know those who labor and do not receive enough to feed their family. I see those that are willing to work but cannot find jobs. I hear the prayers of those who are trusting Me to feed them, because the need is real an genuine.
>
> In the secret chamber, I let you in on My plans and you receive My appointment, to become the answer to someone's prayer.  Please do not tell Me how to run My kingdom or try to recommission My sent ones to another post. Do what you know you should do, meet with Me each morning in the secret chamber and become part of My ways, rather than just knowing My acts.  "And the Lord spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend..." Exodus 33:11 (KJV)
> Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
> Best regards
> Jim Hammerle
>
> Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment