Thursday, December 29, 2011

HOW LONG WILL THE AMERICAN CHRISTIAN LAST

HOW LONG WILL THE AMERICAN CHRISTIAN LAST

I see what they call persecution in the land of plenty and I hear them testifying, they are so happy they endured. Someone made fun of their church and they were embarrassed. One was called a holy roller at the gym and his friends laughed. Another was warned to not witness on government property or he would be reported. A graduating student asked to sit down for mentioning My name in her speech. All these were news worthy on Christian radio.

In most of these cases Christian lawyers were running to their defense, demanding their rights were violated. Spending thousands of dollars to get an apology. When they arrested Me, no one read Me My rights, the charges were false, and they used entrapment. I had no lawyer to represent me, at My trial. I was treated cruel and inhumane, even one of My main witnesses, denied he ever knew Me.

Here's how the law worked for us, Peter had a choice which way he wanted to be crucified, Paul was stoned with no trial, and other times, imprisoned in cold wet dungeons, no one cried out that his human rights were being violated. Stephen was stoned after a 30 minute mock trial. I can go on with thousands of testimonies.

Paul said, "he was in labours more abundant, in stripes above measure, in prisons more frequent, in deaths oft. [24] Of the Jews five times received I forty stripes save one. [25] Thrice was I beaten with rods, once was I stoned, thrice I suffered shipwreck, a night and a day I have been in the deep; [26] In journeyings often, in perils of waters, in perils of robbers, in perils by mine own countrymen, in perils by the heathen, in perils in the city, in perils in the wilderness, in perils in the sea, in perils among false brethren; [27] In weariness and painfulness, in watchings often, in hunger and thirst, in fastings often, in cold and nakedness. [28] Beside those things that are without, that which cometh upon me daily, the care of all the churches." 2 Corinthians 11:23-28  American Christians for the most part have never had their faith tested. Nothing can be valued until it is tested. The greater the test that is passed the higher the value.

They haven't burned down your house yet, nor pulled out your fingernails, put you in a den of lions, thrown you in a fiery furnace, nor have they burned you at the stake yet. I am telling you all this because, I want you to be aware that when the enemy gathers enough of his army, he is coming after you. If you say, I don't want to read this kind of stuff, it depresses me, then you will most likely betray Me in that day, because you are supposed to "Rejoice in that day, and leap for joy: for, behold, your reward is great in heaven: for in the like manner did their fathers unto the prophets. [22] Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company , and shall reproach you , and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.  Luke 6:23-22 (KJV) 

You have been so spoiled in the land of rich and famous, when you are really tested, many will betray Me and loose their soul.  "... whoever denies and disowns Me before men, I also will deny and disown him before My Father Who is in heaven". Matthew 10:33 (AMP) I implore you, get strong now, by denying yourself luxuries, give your goods to the poor, start witnessing openly using My name, so you can start to get used to some type of persecution. It won't be real persecution, but you will know if you can endure any hardship at all. If you consider embarrassment persecution, you definitely will not make it through the trial that is to come.

If you fail at that,  you need to give your life to Me and let Me save you, because you have only a form of godliness, with no power to back it up. You will most definitely deny Me when the real persecution comes. Compare this to American Christian persecution;  "... and others were tortured, not accepting deliverance; that they might obtain a better resurrection: [36] And others had trial of cruel mockings and scourgings, yea, moreover of bonds and imprisonment: [37] They were stoned, they were sawn asunder, were tempted, were slain with the sword: they wandered about in sheepskins and goatskins; being destitute, afflicted, tormented; [38] (Of whom the world was not worthy:) they wandered in deserts, and in mountains, and in dens and caves of the earth." Hebrews 11:35-38

You say, "when the time comes, I will never deny you". I have heard that before. Come to Me now, follow Me with your whole heart and be My disciple.
Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment