Saturday, December 24, 2011

THE UNITING OF BODY, SOUL AND SPIRIT... WHERE I SURRENDER MEANS ... I WIN!

THE UNITING OF BODY, SOUL AND SPIRIT... WHERE I SURRENDER MEANS ... I WIN!

When I first created man, there was no difference between body, soul and spirit. There was only the soul, I ..."formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul." Genesis 2:7 (KJV) My breath was his spirit and that supplied eternal life to his body. You were created a whole person in My image. When sin entered the human My spirit withdrew and eternal life was no longer possible, for the human body.

Even when My spirit returns as part of the redemption plan the physical body still must decay and return to dust. ..."flesh and blood cannot become partakers of eternal salvation and inherit or share in the kingdom of God; nor does the perishable (that which is decaying) inherit or share in the imperishable (the immortal). 1 Corinthians 15:50 (AMP)

Until My spirit returns, all men are walking corpses. Death reigns in their body. The world will not see My glory until, your soul and body are working in agreement with your renewed spirit. Your body takes it's orders from your soul, your soul gives orders based on its environment and upbringing. After My spirit returns at rebirth, your body still takes orders from your soul, so your actions remains the same, until your soul starts taking it's direction from your new spirit. This process is called dying to the flesh or dying to self.

During the dying process your spirit man is still active and effective simply because of My presence that dwells in you. You may be at times be acting like a jerk, yet still winning people to Me, however in this state you will never show the world My glory. It's the same as having honey in an old rusty can. The can is not attractive at all, but the honey still draws people. "For I delight in the law of God after the inward man: [23] But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members." Romans 7:22-23 However, without the can the honey cannot be transported, so ..."we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us."2 Corinthians 4:7 (KJV) When the honey comes in a golden vessel it's much more readily received. I am responsible for restoring a living spirit in you, but you are responsible to bring your soul and body in agreement with your spirit.

Overcoming sin has never been easier. My kingdom is the only place in all creation, where surrendering means you win!!! Surrender means you give up the fight. Fighting the fight of faith has nothing to do with sin. The faith fight has to do with overcoming obstacles as you learn to advance in My kingdom. What you don't realize is that your must live a constant life of surrendering to stay free from sin. Most of you surrender once and then start fighting with faith to stay free from sins reoccurrence. If you couldn't fight it in the beginning why try to fight it now. Neither yield (surrender) ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield (surrender) yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God. [14] For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace." Romans 6:13-14

Your natural body is prone to sin and will always have flesh tendencies. It was born in sin and it is not redeemable that's why it must die. Your soul was not born, but placed in your seed by Me at conception. Your body is temporary but your soul came out of Me and was placed in a sperm seed at My time and place and it became you. "Then shall the dust out of which God made man''s body return to the earth as it was, and the spirit shall return to God Who gave it."Ecclesiastes 12:7 (AMP).

 "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations." Jeremiah 1:5 (KJV) Paul understood this, he said, "But when He, Who had chosen and set me apart even before I was born and had called me by His grace (His undeserved favor and blessing), saw fit and was pleased" Galatians 1:15 (AMP)

So now when you are born because of man's seed being sinful in nature you (at the age of knowing right from wrong) need to be born again. There are many that will never be born again and their soul will return to be destroyed by a second death ..." these people! Like unreasoning beasts, mere creatures of instinct, born only to be captured and destroyed, railing at things of which they are ignorant, they shall utterly perish in their own corruption in their destroying they shall surely be destroyed," 2 Peter 2:12 (AMP)

Rejoice in the fact that you are not one of these, but you have been born again, and keep surrendering to My Spirit every day, I will keep you an overcomer of the sin nature, in your body, soul and spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment