Monday, December 19, 2011

YOUR BALANCE OR YOUR AVAILABLE FUNDS

YOUR BALANCE OR YOUR AVAILABLE FUNDS

I know the every account, in the bank of heaven and My computer never has a glitch because, I am the computer, and I am perfect. All the computers on earth cannot match a single human brain, yet I know the thoughts of every man, angel and demon, and nothing escapes Me, or is beyond Me.

Look at your account:
 BALANCE THIS MONTH .... 24,000,000,000,000
AVAILABLE FUNDS ............                          500.
Your balance in your account exceeds twenty four trillion, but your available funds are only 500. I know you were thrilled for a second when you saw your balance, but deflation and questions quickly replaced the thrill, when you saw what was available. You can call the bank at any time, there is no mistake, I am going to answer it now, even though I still want you to talk to Me about this.

All the resources of heaven are yours, which are much more than twenty four trillion, but what is available to you is based on your faith action. ..." According to your faith be it unto you. Matthew 9:29 (KJV)   Faith action is your ability to step out into the unknown on My word only. It is a state of fearless abandonment to Spirit control. Letting go of the seen and grabbing hold of the unseen and pulling into the seen world. ..."faith, if it does not have works (deeds and actions of obedience to back it up), by itself is destitute of power (inoperative, dead)."  James 2:17 (AMP) You have enough power in your account to raise all the dead in a whole cemetery, but your faith action brings your available funds down to curing a headache.

I am trying to increase your available balance everyday, by giving you opportunity to do the miraculous, but your fear of people and what they will think proves too much for you, and it prevents you from withdrawing larger amounts of My power.  "...Ah, Lord God ! behold, I cannot speak: for I am a child. [7] But the Lord said unto me, Say not, I am a child: for thou shalt go to all that I shall send thee, and whatsoever I command thee thou shalt speak. [8] Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with thee to deliver thee, saith the Lord . [9] Then the Lord put forth his hand, and touched my mouth. And the Lord said unto me, Behold, I have put my words in thy mouth. [10] See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant." Jeremiah 1:6-10 (KJV)

 Laying hands on the sick in a christian atmosphere, surrounded by believers, looks impressive, but most of the time it's only part of a tradition and not actually stepping out on My word, in the sight of all unbelievers.  To win the lost you must go where the sinners are, and shine the light into their dark world. Do as I did, heal the sinner first, then invite them into the kingdom. Take care of the natural first and the spiritual will follow. "For whether is easier, to say, Thy sins be forgiven thee; or to say, Arise, and walk?" Matthew 9:5 (KJV)

The miraculous is the normal routine of the kingdom, it is My kingdom coming to earth. ..." Go your way, and tell John what things ye have seen and heard; how that the blind see, the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, to the poor the gospel is preached. [23] And blessed is he , whosoever shall not be offended in me." Luke 7:22-23 (KJV).   If you are afraid of it or do not want to enter into it, then you will never be part of My kingdom. Remember the fearful never enter the gates of My kingdom. ..." the fearful, and unbelieving, ... and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.Revelation 21:8 (KJV)

You concentrate so much on the sins of murder, rape, adultery, and such, but neglect the big ones of fear and unbelief. It is not a light thing to call Me a liar. That's what your unbelief does. I said, ..."these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; [18] They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover." Mark 16:17-18 (KJV)

I want you to be very honest because your time is almost up,  I am raising up a new generation who will usher in My kingdom, remember the first/last reversal thing. The one everybody lightly uses out of context. It is much more serious when you discover it means, you are about to be replaced by a generation of radicals, who fear Me more than what people think. I told you, ..."go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. [8] Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give." Matthew 10:7-8 (KJV)

Your available balance is tiny because, you occasionally invite someone to a meeting, if you think they might not be offended, hoping they will listen to what the preacher says. This is better than nothing, but it is a far cry from what i told you to do. It is not My kingdom coming to earth in demonstration and power. Today I will give you another opportunity to increase your available funds, let's see what you do with it.

"And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. [11] And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death". Revelation 12:10-11 (KJV)



Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment