Tuesday, December 20, 2011

LAST WEEK I CREATED THE WORLD, ...TOMORROW I WILL MELT IT WITH A FERVENT HEAT

LAST WEEK I CREATED THE WORLD, ...TOMORROW I WILL MELT IT WITH A FERVENT HEAT

"Nevertheless, do not let this one fact escape you, beloved, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day."2 Peter 3:8 (AMP)

You make such a big deal about a measly fifteen years of  your life time on earth, as if you were going to last forever. Your whole lifetime is like a second to Me. You work, and slave to have so much stuff that has no value, looking for the last little 15 years of what you call retirement, but I call it totally irresponsible. Many have wasted their life working for something they will never enjoy, because it produces nothing eternal.

The kingdom, the kingdom, the kingdom, that's all that matters. If you are born again, you have no business making plans to live out your days relaxing like the world, you are called and you are chosen, and sent out on a mission. Your are to work until the day I call you home. I am not speaking of your job, but of your mission. You can retire from your job, but it's your attitude and focus that matters. If you are focusing on retirement and I call you to leave your job one month before retirement, and you say, "NO, it would be foolish", you will live out the rest of your life, suffering the consequences of disobedience. "But what think ye? A certain man had two sons; and he came to the first, and said, Son, go work to day in my vineyard. [29] He answered and said, I will not: but afterward he repented, and went. [30] And he came to the second, and said likewise. And he answered and said, I go , sir: and went not. [31] Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you." Matthew 21:28-31 (KJV)

I am not interested in your comfort, I am interested in your relationship with Me. Those who love Me, obey Me. You My answer to someones prayer, and if I need you the week before your retirement, to meet a need, what is that to you. Remember, you are not your own, you are bought with a price. You say but I worked my whole life for this moment, and I say, "that's a big problem", because I gave My whole life for the moment you would say, "YES LORD."
"And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say? [47] Whosoever cometh to me, and heareth my sayings, and doeth them, I will shew you to whom he is like: [48] He is like a man which built an house, and digged deep, and laid the foundation on a rock: and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house, and could not shake it: for it was founded upon a rock." Luke 6:46-48 (KJV)

Stop looking at life through the eyes of time, see with My eternal eyes, tomorrow the whole earth will be a cinder.  There will be a new heaven and a new earth, what will you 15 years of comfort mean then. ..."The day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will vanish (pass away) with a thunderous crash, and the material elements of the universe will be dissolved with fire, and the earth and the works that are upon it will be burned up. [11] Since all these things are thus in the process of being dissolved, what kind of person ought each of you to be in the meanwhile in consecrated and holy behavior and devout and godly qualities, [12] While you wait and earnestly long for (expect and hasten) the coming of the day of God by reason of which the flaming heavens will be dissolved, and the material elements of the universe will flare and melt with fire? [13] But we look for new heavens and a new earth according to His promise, in which righteousness (uprightness, freedom from sin, and right standing with God) is to abide. [14] So, beloved, since you are expecting these things, be eager to be found by Him at His coming without spot or blemish and at peace in serene confidence, free from fears and agitating passions and moral conflicts." 2 Peter 3:10-14 (AMP)


Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment