Sunday, December 4, 2011

DON'T GO NEAR THE ROAD

DON'T GO NEAR THE ROAD

Remember those words as a child growing up? Mother seemed to utter this phrase every time you headed toward the door. They are the words of a loving and protective parent. Now the road itself, posed no danger at all, it was what would eventually be on that road. My Spirit inside you, is the same way as your mother was outside.

The road is not dangerous, but it is an environment where you can be killed instantly.  "All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any." 1 Corinthians 6:12 (KJV) There are places that are environments of temptation that if yielded to, could kill you spiritually. The road is not dangerous, but it was made for cars to travel on, and if you play on the road eventually you will be in danger of destruction. You rationalize that there is nothing coming, so you can relax and play. This is the decision the will eventually kill you.

When your mom warned you it was because the possibility was strong that a tragedy could happen to you. When I warn you, possibility changes to (will happen) because of My foreknowledge. Remember, I know the end from the beginning, I see the car coming and I see your mangled body lying on the forbidden asphalt play area. I see the shame, the broken marriage, the addictions, the diseases, the poverty, and the chains that will bind a once free person, before they ever happen. "Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me, [10] Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:" Isaiah 46:9-10

You are right when you say', you are free to choose where you play or work, but remember I have a purpose for you in the earth and ..."every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed. [15] Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death." James 1:14-15 (KJV) Any decision made without My council is extremely danger because ..."the devil, roams around like a lion roaring in fierce hunger, seeking someone to seize upon and devour." 1Peter 5:8 (AMP)

The closer you get to your purpose the more secure you are, that security is a double edged sword. One side says, get closer to God than ever before and the other side says, you can relax now, your safe. The relax side says, because of your knowledge of scripture and life experience nothing can happen to you, the road is an open playground for you. The get closer side says, because of your knowledge of scripture and life experience, you are a high priority target of the enemy. Satan roams the playgrounds of the world looking for easy prey, relaxing Christians.

My servant Paul, chose the closer to Me side of the sword,
"I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air: [27] But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway."
1 Corinthians 9:26-27 (KJV)

You are secure inside of Me, not outside of Me. Remember ...with many of them I ... "was not well pleased: for they were overthrown in the wilderness. [6] Now these things were our examples, to the intent you should not lust after evil things, as they also lusted. [12] Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall. [13] There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it." 1 Corinthians 10:5-6,12-13 (KJV)
STAY AWAY FROM THE ROAD CHILD!!!
Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad=

No comments:

Post a Comment