Friday, December 23, 2011

I HAVE MY FAVORITES

I HAVE MY FAVORITES

Everybody thinks I am like a machine with no personal preferences or special friends or what you call an inner circle. They love to take one verse out of context and abuse it with overuse. They take Acts 10:34 completely out of context and say, ("God is no respecter of persons"), "Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:" Everyone of you has heard this many times over, but not one of you can quote the next verse. "But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him." Acts 10:35 Of course I have favorites, how can you possibly read My word and not see My favoritism.

Acts 10:34 simply means that everyone has an opportunity to be one of My favorite people. All My favorite people are picked according to My purpose and have certain traits. First of all, none of My favorite people are proud, because I hate pride, I always set Myself ..."against the proud (the insolent, the overbearing, the disdainful, the presumptuous, the boastful)--and I oppose, frustrate, and defeat them, but I give grace (favor, blessing) to the humble. 1 Peter 5:5 (AMP)

People who say, I can take care of myself are not My favorite, as a matter of fact I ignore them and leave them to them alone. ..."Those who are strong and well have no need of a physician, but those who are weak and sick; I came not to call the righteous ones to repentance, but sinners (the erring ones and all those not free from sin").Mark 2:17 (AMP) I always start at the bottom of the heap, so the closer you can get to a nobody the more you more chance you have of being a favorite.

Humility alone will not do it, but you must be in the room with the humble of the earth. On occasion I will pick a proud person and knock the pride out of him because they have a very strong never quit, fighter spirit. Remember how I knocked My son, Paul off his high horse? here is his story in his own words; ..." as I made my journey, and was come nigh unto Damascus about noon, suddenly there shone from heaven a great light round about me. [7] And I fell unto the ground, and heard a voice saying unto me, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? [8] And I answered, Who art thou, Lord? And he said unto me, I am Jesus of Nazareth, whom thou persecutest. [9] And they that were with me saw indeed the light, and were afraid; but they heard not the voice of him that spake to me. [10] And I said, What shall I do, Lord? And the Lord said unto me, Arise, and go into Damascus; and there it shall be told thee of all things which are appointed for thee to do. [11] And when I could not see for the glory of that light, being led by the hand of them that were with me, I came into Damascus." Acts 22:6-11 (KJV)

It took Me one second to knock a lifetime of pride out of him, now listen to him, ..."what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ. [8] Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ," Philippians 3:7-8  

Boy, do I hate pride! Here is a clue on how to be one of My favorite kids, ..."not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called : [27] But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; [28] And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea , and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: [29] That no flesh should glory in his presence." 1 Corinthians 1:26-29

Are you starting to get the picture, now you must also be in another group and this will move you into My favorites room. You must be crazy in love with Me. "The person who has My commands and keeps them is the one who really loves Me; and whoever really loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I too will love him and will show (reveal, manifest) Myself to him. I will let Myself be clearly seen by him and make Myself real to him." John 14:21 (AMP) Now you are a favorite child, one above millions and have the attention of heaven at all times.

You don't have to stop here though, there is still My inner circle of friends, who are not only humble and obedient but have an insatiable desire to know Me intimately. "You are My friends if you keep on doing the things which I command you to do. [15] I do not call you servants (slaves) any longer, for the servant does not know what his master is doing (working out). But I have called you My friends, because I have made known to you everything that I have heard from My Father. I have revealed to you everything that I have learned from Him." John 15:14-15 (AMP)

However if you want to move right inside My heart, and sit on the throne with Me I must be absolute first in everything in your life, like as if I  were a ..."treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field." Matthew 13:44  Let Me boil it down to this, I am inviting everyone to open up to Me and let Me into their lives so I can become intimate with them and they can  become My very favorite children. "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. [21] To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne." Revelation 3:20-21 (KJV)

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment