Saturday, December 10, 2011

IF YOU THINK I FAILED YOU, STUDY THE IFs

IF YOU THINK I FAILED YOU, STUDY THE IFs

My covenant with you is so complete that nothing was left out. The fine lines in My policy, are all in bold headlines so there will be no mistake, in what is included. I provide for all the needs of My people, "If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." 2 Chronicles 7:14 (KJV)

Always look for the IF, when it seems that I am not fulfilling My part of the bargain. I never fail, or go back on My word, so look very closely for the if, in your situation. You have been given access to unlimited, resources, favor, and power, to carry out My will on the earth. ..." All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. [19] Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: [20] Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world". Matthew 28:18-20 (KJV)

Millions of believers, have questioned My faithfulness because they overlook one big (IF), IF ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. John 15:7 (KJV) I never promised to help you build a kingdom of flesh for yourself. It has always been about My kingdom and My Father's glory. If you read all the ifs in your kingdom policy, you will find the reason you seem short changed of many of the benefits.

In the prayer section, each of your prayers have guidelines,
"For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil." 1 Peter 3:12 (KJV)  Let Me say it another way, "Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not. [3] Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts." James 4:2-3 (KJV)

Most of the misunderstanding came, when you were introduced to Me. Someone told you I did it all for you, which is correct, but they left out the reason I did it all for you! "And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; [20] Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God." 2 Corinthians 5:18,20 (KJV)

You may not have understood that it's all about Me and My kingdom. It's about you working the works of My Father to establish My kingdom on earth, by reconciling you neighbors back to Me. It's never been about Me building your kingdom. All your supplies for kingdom building are guaranteed delivery, on time IF you are building My kingdom. ..."seek (aim at and strive after) first of all His kingdom and His righteousness (His way of doing and being right), and then all these things taken together will be given you besides." Matthew 6:33 (AMP)

Think about it, if I tell you not to store up for yourself treasure on earth, why would I meet all your needs, so you could disobey. Why would I supply flatscreen TVs, boats, houses, and so many shoes and clothes you could never wear them all, while I have children, who praise Me night and day, and have no shoes. Think about it,  when I am short of laborers, would I supply a ton of electronic toys for you to play with, so you can kill time. I told My disciples ..."The harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few; [38] Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth labourers into his harvest.Matthew 9:37-38 (KJV)  While you play, you are ignoring the fact that a thousand of your neighbors are not reconciled back to Me, and still going to hell.

No one in heaven is interested in your entertainment, only in your commitment. Let Me say it stronger, every moment you are busy entertaining yourself, you are suffering the loss of eternal rewards. Not in a million years, would I supply things that cause you loss in the world to come, but the enemy is more than happy to supply anything, to keep you occupied. Let Me repeat Myself, "Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts." James 4:3 (KJV)

If you want to see My covenant in full force, align yourself up with all the IFs, and you will be amazed how faithful I am.

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment