Sunday, December 11, 2011

NO MORE TALK---SHOW ME!!!

NO MORE TALK---SHOW ME!!!

You keep singing sweet songs to Me, "I love you Lord,...
Take joy My king in what you hear"  I never take joy in what I hear, unless it matches what you do, I take joy in what I see. Remember true salvation happens when two parts are mixed, what you say and what you believe in your heart.   "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. [10] For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation." Romans 10:9-10 (KJV)

The righteousness in the heart is always first because, ..."out of the fullness (the overflow, the superabundance) of the heart the mouth speaks." Matthew 12:34 (AMP) When I have changed your heart, you can no longer be a hypocrite, because of the life, you have received, and your transformation from darkness to light.  You have moved from darkness to light and the light terminates darkness. So hypocrisy and acts of deception are not possible as long as your darkness has been dispelled.   

At no time do I place more value on what you say, than what you do. ..." This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me." Mark 7:6 (KJV) You can say, and sing all those wonderful things to Me, but they are counted against you, as a lie, when you speak one thing and live another. If you say you love Me and do not obey, it counts as a lie because, "the person who has My commands and keeps them is the one who really loves Me; and whoever really loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I too will love him and will show (reveal, manifest) Myself to him. I will let Myself be clearly seen by him and make Myself real to him." John 14:21 (AMP)

Many of My children have been taught that, My word is something to be considered, instead of being their survival guide, and the human instruction manual.... "And their teaching will devour; it will eat its way like cancer or spread like gangrene." 2 Timothy 2:17 (AMP)  Any written or spoken word that differs from My word, should be destroyed, because it is the doctrine of man. My word is the benchmark for all human existence. But because My word has become optional, you walk around as mere humans, devouring and being devoured. ..."if you bite and devour one another in partisan strife, be careful that you and your whole fellowship are not consumed by one another." Galatians 5:15 (AMP)

Let Me be very plain; leaders are using words to fool their followers, and followers are using words to convince their leaders, and this practice is very bad. However it is now to a place much worse than very bad, it's now to a place where both leader and follower, have used the words so much, they have convinced themselves, they love Me. All these sweet sounding, convincing words, are carrying them across the threshold into a life of deception. ..." it is not merely hearing the Law read that makes one righteous before God, but it is the doers of the Law who will be held guiltless and acquitted and justified. [14] When Gentiles who have not the divine Law do instinctively what the Law requires, they are a law to themselves, since they do not have the Law. [15] They show that the essential requirements of the Law are written in their hearts and are operating there, with which their consciences (sense of right and wrong) also bear witness; and their moral decisions (their arguments of reason, their condemning or approving thoughts) will accuse or perhaps defend and excuse them Romans 2:13-15 (AMP).

The reason I do not take joy in what you say is, ... "On that day ..., God by Jesus Christ will judge men in regard to the things which they conceal (their hidden thoughts). Romans 2:16 (AMP) So please, please, PLEASE, ..."be doers of the Word, obey the message, and not merely listeners to it, betraying yourselves into deception by reasoning contrary to the Truth. James 1:22 (AMP)

I love you so much, that I paid the ultimate price, so you could be with Me forever, but do not think My love condones, or accepts your continued sin, you must understand this, ..." God will not allow Himself to be sneered at (scorned, disdained, or mocked by mere pretensions or professions, or by His precepts being set aside.) He inevitably deludes himself who attempts to delude God. For whatever a man sows, that and that only is what he will reap. [8] For he who sows to his own flesh (lower nature, sensuality) will from the flesh reap decay and ruin and destruction, but he who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life.Galatians 6:7-8 (AMP)

 It is past time for all who call themselves Christian, to be REAL. 24/7 what are you doing to love Me, and what are you doing to love your neighbor. Now compare it to what you are doing for yourself, is it exactly equal or greater? When it is, I will really enjoy it, when you sing, I LOVE YOU LORD, I LIFT MY VOICE, TO WORSHIP YOU, TAKE JOY MY KING, IN WHAT YOU HEAR,... And only then will it be a sweet sweet sound in My ear!!!


Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad=

No comments:

Post a Comment