Monday, December 5, 2011

SO MANY GOOD SUGGESTIONS COME FROM HELL

SO MANY GOOD SUGGESTIONS COME FROM HELL

Creating so much activity and getting so little accomplished. I am describing the modern day church. Not My church but mans church! Go, go, go, do, do, do, work, work, work, it all seems so spiritual, but who told them to do it? "Except the Lord build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the Lord keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain." Psalm 127:1 (KJV)   Zeal is great, enthusiasm is wonderful, but the enemy is well aware of that fact, and will pour great ideas into the soul of man, before he ever gets to know My voice.

It will astound you to know, how many leaders in the western world have never heard My voice and if they did would not know it was Me talking.  Finding no contradiction in the logos, (My written word) they have fallen for hells good ideas, and using their natural talents they are attempting to build My church. They reject any mention of rhema word, (My spoken word). You never hear them say, that God spoke to them, they make fun of those who say, "God spoke to Me". 

Never, ever take a good idea and start a ministry, no matter how talented you are. You may appear to be the worlds most successful pastor, leader, Christian musician, or counselor, but if you do know My voice, you are wasting your life building a religious sandcastle. How can you possibly do what I have called you to do, if you do not know what My voice sounds like. The sheep that are My own hear and are listening to My voice; and I know them, and they follow Me. John 10:27 (AMP) 

It is insane, for you to think that flesh can build a spiritual house! ..."because the mind of the flesh with its carnal thoughts and purposes is hostile to God, for it does not submit itself to God''s Law; indeed it cannot. [8] So then those who are living the life of the flesh catering to the appetites and impulses of their carnal nature cannot please or satisfy God, or be acceptable to Him." Romans 8:7-8 (AMP)

The counterfeit angel of light, will present your carnal mind, with grand and glorious plans, on how you can build My kingdom, all the time knowing it is impossible. ..."the tempter came and said to Him, If You are God''s Son, command these stones to be made loaves of bread. [4] But He replied, It has been written, Man shall not live and be upheld and sustained by bread alone, but by every word that comes forth from the mouth of God." Matthew 4:3-4 (AMP) Listen to hell's suggestions; "the people love you, you need to start a music ministry, you can really sing, wow! Mister, can you ever preach, you should buy a building and start a church; Sister, you speak 3 languages, God needs you on the mission field". Remember, you can only live by the words that come forth, out of My mouth, that's kingdom bread.

His motive is to occupy good people, with a lifetime of religious busyness, that in the end will be burned as wood, hay and stubble. He is satisfied to keep christians and religious people spinning their wheels, not knowing that they are a detriment to My kingdom, leading people no where, fast. "This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. [9] But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men." Matthew 15:8-9 (KJV)

Spend time with Me every day, get to know My voice perfectly, the things I give you to do, will flow and you will be anointed for the task, making it enjoyable. You will see a big difference because "...My yoke is wholesome (useful, good--not harsh, hard, sharp, or pressing, but comfortable, gracious, and pleasant), and My burden is light and easy to be borne." Matthew 11:30 (AMP)

Always remember, "What is born of from the flesh is flesh of the physical is physical; and what is born of the Spirit is spirit."  John 3:6 (AMP).  My kingdom is spiritual don't waste your time building carnal sand castles, thinking you are working for Me. If you have not heard Me say it, stop! and get alone with Me before you do another thing.


Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment