Tuesday, December 27, 2011

"MATURITY ROAD" NEVER GETS EASIER

"MATURITY ROAD"  NEVER GETS EASIER

Do not be under the misconception that the faith walk gets easier with practice. The longer you walk with Me the more of a target you become. I am your example and My early ministry was much easier than My last days on earth. The more of My knowledge you gain, the more influence you have and ..."to whom much is given, of him shall much be required; and of him to whom men entrust much, they will require and demand all the more." Luke 12:48 (AMP) Turning water into wine was enjoyable and the garden experience was horrible. ...(I was) in an agony of mind, I prayed all the more earnestly and intently, and My sweat became like great clots of blood dropping down upon the ground."Luke 22:44 (AMP) This was at the end of My ministry.

Look at the end of all My apostles ministries, none of them retired with a fat bank account, a fancy car, and end of life retirement on the golf course. They ended like, I did. Why do you think I say, ..."you will be hated by all for My name's sake, but he who perseveres and endures to the end will be saved from spiritual disease and death in the world to come. Matthew 10:22 (AMP) Enduring a low score on the golf course, or a flat tire is not what I meant.

The stronger you become, the bigger the giants become. The obstacles you face, will always be bigger than you, causing you to depend more and more on Me. This dependency on Me will bring us to a place of constant communication. You will come to a place where you will need a miracle everyday or you will die. This is where the reward comes in. I do not use the word endure lightly because the world will be in darkness and hate your light. ... every wrongdoer hates (loathes, detests) the Light, and will not come out into the Light but shrinks from it, lest his works (his deeds, his activities, his conduct) be exposed and reproved." John 3:20 (AMP)

You must be ready to suffer persecution and not just people gossiping about you. "... they will hand you over to suffer affliction and tribulation and put you to death, and you will be hated by all nations for My name''s sake. [10] And then many will be offended and repelled and will begin to distrust and desert Him Whom they ought to trust and obey and will stumble and fall away and betray one another and pursue one another with hatred. [11] And many false prophets will rise up and deceive and lead many into error. [12] And the love of the great body of people will grow cold because of the multiplied lawlessness and iniquity, [13] But he who endures to the end will be saved." Matthew 24:9-13 (AMP)

I don't mean this as a word of discouragement, but one of soberness, so you can come out victorious, because I will always be with you and I have made a way for you to overcome. ..."no temptation (no trial regarded as enticing to sin), no matter how it comes or where it leads has overtaken you and laid hold on you that is not common to man that is, no temptation or trial has come to you that is beyond human resistance and that is not adjusted and adapted and belonging to human experience, and such as man can bear. But God is faithful to His Word and to His compassionate nature, and He can be trusted not to let you be tempted and tried and assayed beyond your ability and strength of resistance and power to endure, but with the temptation He will always also provide the way out (the means of escape to a landing place), that you may be capable and strong and powerful to bear up under it patiently." 1 Corinthians 10:13 (AMP)

There is only one road to maturity, the one that leads through a fortress of trials. So ..."do not be amazed and bewildered at the fiery ordeal which is taking place to test your quality, as though something strange (unusual and alien to you and your position) were befalling you." 1 Peter 4:12 (AMP) The world will never see you as mature, they see you as a fool, but they envy you the more you endure. What confounds everyone is, all along this road is unexplainable peace, and unspeakable joy. "the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus."  Philippians 4:7 (KJV)

There are multitudes of angelic hosts along this road to see that you have all you need to make it through. When everyone that I have chosen, reaches the end of Maturity Road I will have the banquet table ready. "Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. [6] Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever."  Psalm 23:5-6 (KJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment