Friday, December 9, 2011

PLANET EARTH'S SADDEST SCENARIO!!!

PLANET EARTH'S SADDEST SCENARIO!!!

Heaven is bewildered at the mindset of men, because they see the God potential that was put inside his spirit when I created him and again when I redeemed him. They do not understand his habits, addictions, adultery, hatred and every evil work they see even among the so-called converted. When I created you, I made you in My image, you looked like Me, talked like Me and you were a spitting image of Me. Eve fell for such a stupid lie, satan told her, she would be like Me, if she ate from the forbidden tree. He said ..."God knows that in the day you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God"... Genesis 3:5 (AMP)  How foolish, and stupid to fall for this trick, she was already just like Me, she and Adam both were made in My image. "So God created man in His own image, in the image and likeness of God He created him; male and female He created them." Genesis 1:27 (AMP)

That lie is being repeated even today, to every man and woman, and child, and billions of people are still falling for it 6000 years later. They are told, that if they ignore My commands and follow their fleshly desires, they will discover themselves and be their own god. I have already made them gods, in My likeness. All they need to do is refuse the lie, believe Me, walk in My presence, and love Me with all their heart, mind, soul and strength and their God nature will manifest itself. "I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High. [7] But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes." Psalm 82:6-7  You will die like men because ..."the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them. 2 Corinthians 4:4 (KJV)

Listen to your language, you are talking like dying, humans, because you do not see who you are. Why aren't you talking like Me. You have been believing a lie so long, you think everybody has to get sick, or has to live in poverty, or has to sin. Satan is trying to make you feel like a looser, because he wants to keep all Adam's descendants eating forbidden fruit.
Now that you tasted the fruit from the tree of knowledge, did it make you like Me? Of course not, it made you a dying man, just like I said it would. This is the planets saddest scenario! I made you a god man, and he keeps tricking you out of it.

Now that I have redeemed you, you can return to being a god man again, you are back in My image, with My Spirit, inside you, making you eternally alive. ..."I saw Satan falling like a lightning flash from heaven. [19] Behold! I have given you authority and power to trample upon serpents and scorpions, and physical and mental strength and ability over all the power that the enemy possesses; and nothing shall in any way harm you." Luke 10:18-19 (AMP)

If you will only start to believe Me again, you can turn your world upside down for Me. Instead of being a wimp, whining and moaning, day after day, waiting to die like a human, you need to take up your god position and show the world, what kind of God, you were made after, and why you love Him so much. Do people say to you everyday, " I want to be just like you"? When you take up your god position, they will, because "Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world." 1 John 4:4 (KJV)

You will fear nothing like Me and overcome everything like Me. You will think My thoughts and speak My language, you will be an expression of heaven on earth and you will manifest the sonship of God. "For even the whole creation (all nature) waits expectantly and longs earnestly for God''s sons to be made known waits for the revealing, the disclosing of their sonship." Romans 8:19 (AMP)

Don't eat one more thing from the forbidden tree, stop believing that stupid lie, believe what I say, take up your god nature and begin to manifest in the earth.


Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment