Sunday, December 18, 2011

HOW TO BECOME A SOMEBODY!!!

HOW TO BECOME A SOMEBODY!!!

So many of My children feel like a nobody, and that their life doesn't count because they do not have great influence, or power in the world or even their community. Some of you can't preach, teach, sing, play an instrument or dance. Some have no influence even in their own home. I have good news, none of this matters in the kingdom, because the more you impress people, the less I can. The more they are impressed by you, the less they see of Me. My apostle Paul said, "I count everything as loss compared to the possession of the priceless privilege (the overwhelming preciousness, the surpassing worth, and supreme advantage) of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord and of progressively becoming more deeply and intimately acquainted with Him of perceiving and recognizing and understanding Him more fully and clearly. For His sake I have lost everything and consider it all to be mere rubbish (refuse, dregs), in order that I may win (gain) Christ (the Anointed One)," Philippians 3:8 (AMP)

All the world wants is HOPE!
If you will become a carrier of My presence, I will influence people through you, as you simply come in contact with them. It's not what you know, it's who you know, in My kingdom. When you know Me you are unknowingly allowing Me to influence people wherever you meet them. Hopelessness is the number one cause of suicide. At your job, the store, your neighborhood, and your home, when you say, "good morning", the very core of some hopeless people is touched. It's not what you said, it's the fact that you  and I changed the atmosphere, when we entered their hopeless world. When hope enters a hopeless state, there is nothing more important to the hopeless one.  "For the hope which is laid up for you in heaven, whereof ye heard before in the word of the truth of the gospel; [6] Which is come unto you, as it is in all the world; and bringeth forth fruit, as it doth also in you, since the day ye heard of it , and knew the grace of God in truth:" Colossians 1:5-6 (KJV)

Never strive to be a leader, just give people hope wherever you go. Forget being important, just give people hope. Forget trying to reach the city for Me, just give people hope. All these noble efforts are wrapped up in the single act of giving people hope. You must first realize how hopeless you are and that you can do nothing, nada, zippo, without Me. Then set your focus on knowing Me intimately, meet with Me every single day, without an agenda. Just get alone with Me, pray, cry, read my word, repent, worship, speak in tongues, listen to what I have to say, repent a little more, worship a little more, and then leave carrying My presence to the hopeless, and depressed, and start out by saying, "good morning". Let Me do the rest and follow My leading.
Then you are really a somebody in the kingdom and in the hearts of the hopeless.


Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Thank you once again for Jim for being His voice through your blogs. Catching up on reading some of your blogs and just read this. It is such a confirmation to me of what He has been saying to me...just to wait on Him...daily...looking for those Divine Appts that HE orchestrates in my life. To bring a Hope..the tangible Hope that can only truly be found in Him. As you said...changing the atmosphere as that person encounters the Living Christ who lives in me...who wants to invade their lives! Thanks again for sharing!
    Christy

    ReplyDelete