Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A PHRASE RESERVED ONLY FOR GOD--- "I DID IT MY WAY"

A PHRASE RESERVED ONLY FOR GOD--- "I DID
IT MY WAY"

If you are smart you will never boast about anything you did your way because, "There is a way which seems right to a man and appears straight before him, but at the end of it is the way of death." Proverbs 14:12 (AMP) Your way may start out right and kind and good but you are not capable of maintaining right, kind, and good. The reason is simple, the enemy will discover you, before you finish, and without Me you are fair game. Your best will end in pride which I resist. Your worst will be consumed on your own lust.

I know this hurts your ego, but sin made you helpless to do anything right. But (you) are all as an unclean thing , and all (your) righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and (you) all do fade as a leaf; and (your) iniquities, like the wind, have taken (you) away. Isaiah 64:6 Please believe Me when I say,
... "apart from Me cut off from vital union with Me you can do nothing." John 15:5 (AMP)

Everything outside of My covering will be eternally destroyed, so all the good you do, ends in death because even death and hell will eventually be burned up. "And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. "...Revelation 20:14 (KJV) I am not trying to make you feel bad, I am trying to prevent you from wasting your lives, doing the good, which is no good.

If you really understand your complete lost condition, then I can completely save you and you will waste no time trying to work for Me, without Me. The more completely lost you see yourself, the more completely, I can save you. There is nothing you can do that is worth anything to the kingdom, because sin utterly destroyed everything good in the human. "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: [11] There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. [12] They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one." Romans 3:10-12 (KJV)

Now I said all that, to say this, if you will start out every day with the knowledge, you cannot do anything right without Me,  you will be anxious to surrender your day to Me. Even if you are considered the most successful person on earth you are a complete failure without Me. This is the beginning of your new life in Me. If I cannot fail and I am running your day, you are guaranteed a successful day. You can then say, "I have strength for all things in Christ Who empowers me I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him Who infuses inner strength into me; I am self-sufficient in Christ''s sufficiency." Philippians 4:13 (AMP)

Never again leave your bedside with your own plan for the day, give Me your plan and end your day with gladness.
"For who limited to human wisdom knows what is good for man in his life, all the days of his vain life which he spends as a shadow going through the motions but accomplishing nothing? For who can tell a man what will happen to his work, his treasure, his plans under the sun after he is gone?" Ecclesiastes 6:12 (AMP) 

Openly admit your frailty to Me, call on Me and I will make everyday count twice, once here and your day will be rewarded again in the kingdom. "Many plans are in a man''s mind, but it is the Lord''s purpose for him that will stand." Proverbs 19:21 (AMP)





Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad=

No comments:

Post a Comment