Thursday, December 8, 2011

THE FIRST ONE WAS ADAM'S FAULT THE REST WAS YOURS

THE FIRST ONE WAS ADAM'S FAULT THE REST WAS YOURS

I have one question for you; Right now, at this moment, IS WHERE YOU ARE IN LIFE, MY CHOICE OR YOURS? Choices, choices, choices, Adam made the first wrong one and you made the rest. It was not your fault your were born in sin and under a curse, that was Adam's choice. But the rest of the choices, are and always have been, yours. You have no reason stay under the curse of sin after I gave My life to break it's power, unless you choose too? 

At this present moment you are the sum total of all your choices. You say, I did not choose to be a widow, no but to be a widow, you had to choose to marry the one, who passed away before you. Becoming a widow, has moved you into My highly regarded and protected position of widowhood along with your children. I warn everyone, "You shall not afflict any widow or fatherless child. [23] If you afflict them in any way and they cry at all to Me, I will surely hear their cry; [24] And My wrath shall burn; I will kill you with the sword, and your wives shall be widows and your children fatherless.   For you divorcees, You did not chose to divorce, but you did choose to marry, and the one, you chose, was the wrong choice, because now he or she has since chosen to divorce you. 

You say, I did not choose to be abused, I was only a child. No, it was not your choice, and My heart was broken when that happened,  but now you are either choosing to forgive and move to a higher level, or hate and move to a lower level, by loosing your identity to a life of bitterness. Right now, your choice is either setting you free to help others or enslaving you to hurt others. Whatever choices you are making, your life situation is revealing. Wherever you are in life, your choices have brought you there. Ask yourself, where am I ? You may have all your bills paid, a big bank account, a fancy car, and a beautiful home, but still made all the wrong choices. "For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?" Matthew 16:26 (KJV)

You say, I did not choose to have a wreck, but you chose to be in the car and go that day. Everything can be traced back to a single choice, and then a series of succeeding choices.  The beginning of freedom is to accept full responsibility for all your choices, good, bad or indifferent. Passing the blame to anyone or anything else will keep you in bondage until you die. Even if you choose to do good, human pride will make it a bad choice. "Even if I dole out all that I have to the poor in providing food, and if I surrender my body to be burned or in order that I may glory, but have not love (God''s love in me), I gain nothing." 1 Corinthians 13:3 (AMP)   Your next choice should be to give up your rights to everything and follow Me, and that will be your first right choice.

You might choose to have nothing, go to the mission field and minister your whole life and yet have made a wrong choice! There is only one right choice, for you and every human being, choose to do things My way. You could be living in a mansion and be loosing your life for My sake. You could also be pastoring a church of thousands and saving your life, on your way to hell. "For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it." Mark 8:35 (KJV)

Loosing your life is simply giving up your right of choice and going with My choice for your life. Some of My children made the right choice and live in fancy homes yet their heart  is in a homeless shelter. They serve and pray night and day for the needy and I let them live in a nice home. Yet I have some homeless servants that are very thankful, because they made the right choice, and are worthy of high position in the kingdom. I have some of My strongest children, sitting in a prison cell today, because they made the right choice. None of the above chose their position in life, they simply made the right choice and chose to follow Me and I chose their path for My glory. 

Millions who made a wrong choice, sit in the same prisons as those of mine, who made the right choice. Millions of rich and famous, have made the wrong choice and live in mansions, along side some of Mine, that have made the right choice. Any of My children that live in mansions will, willingly move to a prison without murmuring, if I tell them to move, because they chosen to follow My will, not theirs. "And what shall I more say? for the time would fail me to tell of Gedeon, and of Barak, and of Samson, and of Jephthae; of David also, and Samuel, and of the prophets: [33] Who through faith subdued kingdoms, wrought righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions, [34] Quenched the violence of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, out of weakness were made strong, waxed valiant in fight, turned to flight the armies of the aliens. [35] Women received their dead raised to life again: and others were tortured, not accepting deliverance; that they might obtain a better resurrection: [36] And others had trial of cruel mockings and scourgings, yea, moreover of bonds and imprisonment: [37] They were stoned, they were sawn asunder, were tempted, were slain with the sword: they wandered about in sheepskins and goatskins; being destitute, afflicted, tormented; [38] (Of whom the world was not worthy:) they wandered in deserts, and in mountains, and in dens and caves of the earth. [39] And these all, having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise: [40] God having provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made perfect." Hebrews 11:32-40 (KJV)

I have only one question for you;    Right now, at this moment, IS WHERE YOU ARE IN LIFE, MY CHOICE OR YOURS? If you don't really know, then you do not have peace, and you are really unhappy! Before this day is over make the right choice, do things My way and live!!!  "For I (Paul) know that nothing good dwells within me, that is, in my flesh. I can will what is right, but I cannot perform it. I have the intention and urge to do what is right, but no power to carry it out. [19] For I fail to practice the good deeds I desire to do, but the evil deeds that I do not desire to do are what I am ever doing. [24] O unhappy and pitiable and wretched man that I am! Who will release and deliver me from the shackles of this body of death? Romans 7:18-19,24 (AMP)

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment